004 || Li Ling & Tang Xuan || Fluff /GN\

Staying in

Requester: @bellytron
Esper: ——
Pronounces: Not mentioned

Summery:
It's raining currently; Li ling & Tang Xuan stopped by your place. Then you guys cuddle! yaaaay
Shoutout to coconutmallsupremacy for helping me with the plot on 003, and this one
^-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-^

6:00 P.M.

A knock could be heard across the apartment. You turned off the shower, going out of the bathroom with a towel to cover your body. Your hair remained wet as you rush to the bedroom, changing into your preferred outfit. You placed your towel on your head, whilst speed walking to the front door.

"Coming!" You shout, opening the front door, while rubbing your towel against your head. Outside, stood Li Ling and Tang Xuan. Tang Xuan covering his head with his white jacket, whilst Li Ling covered his head with his arm. "Well... can we come in...?" Tang Xuan asked. You nod, stepping aside to let them in. Once they both entered you closed the door, then locking it. They went to the couch, plopping on it's comfy cushions, letting out a heavy sigh.

Tang Xuan let his jacket fall on the couch's arm. His hair still dry, which made your eyes widen for a second while Li ling's hair is wet. You noted to yourself to bring a towel for him. You went to your bathroom to grab and extra towel. Once you head back you threw it at Li ling, which he happily took.

"How long were you guys out there?" you asked, heading to the bedroom. "Not too long!" one of them exclaimed. You grabbed the blanket that was neatly placed on your bed. While you were there, you got rid of the towel on your head, and placed it on the chair.

You came back with a (Color) blanket and threw it at them, then you threw yourself. You hear a groan from the both of them, which you giggled to. "Y/N... get off..." Tang Xuan complained, extending his words. "No." You simply answered, sitting up.

"You can rest on me." Li ling said; you laid yourself onto him with a small grin. You felt his shiver. "You're hair's still wet." He says—- you let out a hum. "Thanks anyway." You say, bringing the blanket up, spreading it till it reached the three of you. You looked at Tang Xuan, his eyes narrowed, and looking at Li Ling. "Aww... come here Xuan..." You say, opening your arms. He let out a sigh, then smiled, leaning onto you.

"You're very comfy..." Xuan says, chuckling, whilst trying to shift to a more comfortable position. "I know I am..." You responded, brushing his hair with your fingers. "Your hair is dry." You pointed out, continuing to brush his hair. "I kept it dry for you to play with..." He says, smiling.

You giggled, taking a bit of his hair to braid. "So how was your day?" You asked "Tired." Li Ling answered almost instantly. "Boring." Tang Xuan answered after. "Oh...? how so?" You asked, continuing to braid his hair. "I didn't get assigned to anything." Tang Xuan said, letting out a long exaggerated sigh. "How about you Ling?" You asked, almost finishing the braid.

"I had to do so much work." He answered, playing with your hair. "You mean clearing the area?" You asked, raising a brow. "Same thing." He says, shrugging his shoulders. "What were you doing?" Li Ling asked. "Actually, I don't know, I guess I just did what I usually do." You answered, finishing the braid, only to see you still had more to do. You sigh at this, and continue.

"By the way, why are you guys here?" You suddenly asked. "My place is pretty far from the union." You added, continuing to braid the red head's hair. "Especially in a rainy day..." You mumbled, raising your head to look at Li Ling. "It was my idea to come here." He answered. "It was mine." Tang Xuan corrected.

"No it wasn't."

"Yes it was."

"Shut up."

"How about you shut up."

"What if I don't?"

"Then you won't." You giggled at Tang Xuan's response. "What if both of you thought of it?" You suggested, finally finishing the braid. "No, it was definitely me." Li Ling mumbled. "You guys are so cute..." You whispered to yourself, making the two freeze. "What?" they asked in unison.

You hugged Tang Xuan tighter, laying on your side. "Nothing!" You exclaimed, snuggling onto him. "No, you said something." Li Ling insisted, tapping your shoulder. "No! I said nothing and that's final, goodnight!" You exclaimed, forcefully closing your eyes. You feel arms around your waist as you were brought closer to Tang Xuan.

"Y/N quit it, you don't even sleep at this time." Li Ling says, mater of factly, on which you turned to him, letting go of the red head boy. "I said: Youguysarecute." You say, snuggling yourself into the blanket. You felt arms around your waist, as Tang Xuan snuggled onto you. "You're adorable..." He whispers; your face started to to feel warm. "I know right?" Li ling  agreed.

^-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-^

Y/N is bold, very bold.
anyhow, the limes that were requested are being made, but I suck at making them cause ofc I doo! yaaaay!!!!
Anyhow, have a great night/day/afternoon/winter/summer/spring/fall to you all!

-H3YYA_H1

p.s. don't kill me please—- I'm working on the helen x reader, I swear—-