011 || Xie Yuzhi || Angst/Fluff /GN\

Unexpected
requester: @FINDYOURWINGSGURL
Esper: (Any)
Pronounces: They/Them
Tags:
hurt/comfort, Yuzhi cares for you somehow

Summery:
Yuzhi was meant to "betray" you at some point in your friendship. The reader heard that from the others, THEN SUDDENLY THEY ENCOUNTER A MIRAMON !1!1!2>1!

The first part will be done with your POV then to Yuzhi's POV

"+"

Your boss or Sander said that you have worked very hard, and need a break. So he gave you 7 days of leave. But, you have nothing to do in these days except for laying down on your bed. So instead, you decided to explore the places of the Shadow Decree that you never really got to see.

You walked down the halls of the Shadow Decree. Waving hecko then goodbye to the Shadow Decree members that you come across in your stroll. Sometimes even to the Shadow Guards. Suddenly, as you began going to the research lab, the shadow members began to gossip.

You looked at them, and tilt your head to the side. "Is there something you'd like to say?" You ask, folding your hands and furrowing your brows. They stood up straight and shake their heads. You sigh deeply and raise your hand to motion them away "Alright... you're both free..."

You start walking again, and into the research lab. "Poor Y/n..." you overhear one of the researchers mumble. You stop your tracks and listened. Is this what those shadow members were talking about...? You got closer to the lab, although hid yourself in the shadow.

"Yeah... they're gonna be apart of that boy's devious pranks." Boy? who—-?

"I know...! And here I thought he had a soft spot for her... it was foolish for me to think that." The other one said with a sigh.

"..." You stayed silent, and continued to eavesdrop. "Yeah. He gave her gifts and everything! Then all of a sudden he's gonna betray her? It's absolutely bullshi—-" You hear the other one clear their throat. "Yes." ... ... ...

Yuzhi. Although, you knew who they were talking about. You refused to believe them. Yuzhi told you he would never betray you. He told you that he would never hurt you... so why would you believe them? No... you wouldn't.

You walk out of the research lab, confused. A feeling of uneasiness takes over you. What if he does...? No, he would never. Not to you. How do you know? How do you know that he won't? Cause what if he will? He might. You never know.

You began to stroll around again, hoping the uneasy feeling in your chest fades away. Then, you saw Yuzhi, with his brother Chuyi. They were chatting like they always do. Just seeing him made the uneasy feeling worse. He felt like a stranger to you... he looked like a stranger...

Yuzhi took a notice of you and waved at you with his innocent smile. His smile gave you butterflies, yet the uneasiness still remained. You tried to shake it off and waved back at him, with a small smile. Then, you walked off.

Outside, you were met by a worried shadow member. "Y/n..." He began "Be careful when you talk with Yuzhi..." He says, looking at you dead in the eyes "He's not as innocent as he seems to be." What?

"What are you talking about...?" You asks, as the burden and uneasiness in your chest began to grow more and more each passing second. "You don't know what you're getting yourself into." He says.