009 || Jacob || Fluff? /Fem\

I'm just teasing!
requester: Shadderty
Esper: ——
Additional: SortaFlirty!Reader
Pronounces: She/Her

Summery:
You tease Jacob by flirting with Hall, just cause lol

{IT'S 1 AM IN THE MORNING AND I'M WRITING FAN FICTION! WOOOOOOOO!!!Jacob's Pov Btw, oh and uh... this follows Hall's side story but I forgot everyone's dialogue}

——————[Jacob]——————

She's walking around in circles. Again. "Y/N. Enough. This is the 3rd time to ruined my sleep." I say, glaring at her. She stops, turning around to look at me. "Well, THIS is the 3rd time you left me for your sleep." She complains, maintaining eye contact, with her brows furrowed. I groan as I look away, leaning onto the huge snake behind me.

I force my eyes shut "Am I really a bother?" I hear her mumble. I open my eyes to look at her with a tired expression "No, you're not." I answer, her eyes widen at my answer. "What?" I ask, raising a brow.

I hear her sigh in relief? She looks at me with a soft smile, I like that smile. It makes me feel nice... "It's nice to know that I'm not a bother to you." She says, turning around; her back facing me. I let out a low sigh; slowly closing my eyes. I look at her once more, before my consciousness slips.

"Cute." That's what I've always wanted to say.

"You're cute." I say to her. I see her smile as she looks at me. Her hand softly caressing my cheek, as I smile. "You're cuter though!" She exclaims, looking at me with sparkles in her eyes. Even in the dark, she still manage's to brighten my day.

I chuckle "I really am I love with you... aren't I?" I mumbled to myself. If only I could say that to her. Then she'll be right by my side. As I sleep comfortably on her arms. Safe.

-{...}-

"Attention everyone, an experimental Miramon has escaped from the research room." Someone said through the speaker. I payed no mind to it. Someone will get it anyway. I think to myself.

"All personnel with no urgent missions, please assemble quickly. Capturing the Miramon top priority." I'll ignore that too... like I always do with these emergencies.

Suddenly, the snake that I'm laying on, hissed in pain. Causing me to fully waken. "Who the hell disturbed my sleep... again..." I say with an annoyed sigh. "And who shot that arrow?!" I took in my surrounding, seeing Y/N beside me wake up.

"Who are you? Why are you with a Miramon?" The guys asked, with long dark hair... and purple skin. Topless, and wearing black jeans. Before I could protest, that my snake ISN'T a Miramon "Hold on... aren't you the new guy?" I hear Y/N ask, slowly getting off the serpent. I look at her with disappointment.

She moves close to him "Hall... right...?" she asks, looking at him. "Yes..." He responds. "Well, Hall. You better not bother me while I'm sleeping again." I say, cupping my cheeks as I look at Hall with annoyance.

"You're a shadow guard?" He suddenly asks "Yes! We are! I am Y/N... and my partner over there is Jacob!" She response, clapping both her hands together. "Now... you see, the one you shot isn't a miramon, but a huge snake." She confirms, bringing her hand out. "So I suggest not hitting it again, okay?" She says, waiting for him to confirm.