012||Tang Xuan|| LIME?! /GN\

Reward
requester: @FA1RYYLVRR
Esper: (Any)
Pronounces: They/Them
Tags: FLUFF GO BRRRRR, lime

Summery:
Xuan asks for a reward from you after doing his very tiring job. Moreso claims but eh-

"+"

You plop yourself onto your shared bed, taking over the entire space, leaving Xuan no choice but to lay on top of you. You groan as his weight fully relaxes onto you.

"Go awaayyy...!" you whine, making an attempt to push him off you. "No." He says with a smile, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"You're so heavy!" You whine, making another attempt to push him off. This time, you feel his weight shift to his side of the bed.

He hums, holding onto you tighter bringing you closer to him. He buries his head on the crook of your neck. "You're such a baby..." You mumble with a sigh.

You hear him chuckle. "Yeah." he nods his head. The two of you laid down on your bed, just holding each other close. The two of you did not speak, letting the noise of the birds outside fill the room. And the smooth wind blowing the tree and the leaves.

You closed you eyes, your ears filled with the calming sounds of nature. Your body felt limp as it fully relaxes on the bed.

"Sweetheart..." Xuan mumbled as he kisses your cheek. You hummed in response. His hands caress your sides, as he continues to nuzzle his head on your neck.

He peppers your neck with little kisses, kinda tickling you in the process. "What's this about?" You asked, chuckling a little.

"Just... asking for a reward?" Xuan mumbled against your neck, still peppering it will small kisses. You hummed, closing your eyes again.

Xuan licks a small part of your neck and nibbling it. You opened your eyes as you raised a brow "Why..?" He hums, continuing his little act. "Because I'm tired from the mission.." He stops what he's doing and looks at you with an innocent smile.

"What are you really doing?"

"I told you, claiming my reward." He says in a sing-song tone, leaving trails of kisses on your neck before going up and nibbling on your ear.

"You mean asking..?"

"Will you give it then?" He asks, putting a halt in his actions as he looks at you, pleading you with his eyes.

You sigh with a smile "Xuan... I thought you were tired-"

"Well... I'm never too tired for this..." He chuckles, hovering himself over you, kissing your lips softly.

"Take me then.." You mumble against the kiss. His hands now exploring your body, relaxing every tense muscle. Your lips part from his. He smiles and kisses you passionately.

His one hand supports himself as he hovers over you, and the other is rests on your waist. His tongue licks your lips, as it soon enters your mouth, with more want.

Tired yet filled with want, he presses himself against you, kissing you harder as the feeling consumes him.

A soft moan escapes you, as the kiss breaks, leaving a trail of saliva as the only things that connects the both of you. His hand pulls down on your top, exposing your collarbone. With that he nibbles on it.

He hums a sweet moan as he sucks and nibbles on your neck. Leaving a trail of light hickeys.

You shiver and moan as he hits the spot. Your legs tremble, wanting to be pulled together. Although his leg placed in between your legs to keep them apart.

Like the heavens have opened their gates and welcome you in, the sweet sounds you made felt like heaven to him.

As his hand explored it stop on your thigh. Carresing it every now and then as he continues to kiss and suck on your sweet spot, listening to the sweet sounds you made.

You both start to feel more needy. The both of you onting due to the intimacy. Xuan softly biting your neck. His breathing growing heavier each second.

He leaves a mark that he softly kisses. Before things get too far he plops beside you. With a flushed face and heavy breathing.

"God.. you're so hard to resist." He mumbles through his heavy breathes. He pulls you closer to him and snuggles onto you.

You kiss his forehead. "Why resist?" You teased, caressing his chest just to tease him. He groans.. as he feels himself.. uh..

"I might just lose it and eat you up right now.." he chuckles rather quietly. Blushing a little more as he looks at you.

"But not now.." he mumbles. Kissing your lips once more.

^-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-^

Not dead, just not a part of the community anymore :( sometimes I wonder what's going on in the Fandom

Anyhow, enjoy the dislyte place:) I hope I made something you liked, even just a bit.

Not to get too sappy but I honestly thought that I'd make ot past 20.. or even 50? 100? I guess I was being to ambitious, and getting too far in my dreams that I forgot to even think realisticlly haha-

I still wanna continue writing, I wanna give this book the ending it truly deserves.

So.. in conclusion, it doesn't end here.

Up next: ???