003 ||Drew|| Angst /Fem\

Sleep

TW: Nightmare

Requester: @APHR0DIITE3
Esper: calliope, Support

Pronounces: She/Her

Summery:
"ooo can you do an angsty femreader x drew? It can be like Y/n came back from a mission but was the only who returned alive from her team and drew is there to comfort her and all that jazz..."

I'm sorry if it isn't what you expected, but hopefully you still enjoyed it!

TW: Nightmare
^-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-^

—————(2nd Person)—————
You were suppose support your team, your role is to heal, and fight when necessary. So how could you fail? How could you fail? You just sat there, at the empty battle space, arrows scattered around. It was so simple, a simple task yet you still failed.

Can you remember it?
The arrows that flew in the air.

The enemy took a hit. And another. And another. They still stood. How are they not dead? You hear a groan. It was your teammate. Bleeding. They shot another arrow. Hitting the enemy. The body crashed to the ground. But there's still more. More are still standing.

You began to heal them, ensuring that their wounds would heal faster. You feel a sudden pain in my arm. You looked at your side to see... An arrow. You got hit. Your vision becomes blurry, but then back to normal.

You ignored the pain thinking you could take care of the matter later. You looked back at your teammates. 3 left standing, You looked at the enemy's side, 2. Seeing an arrow fly past, hotting another enemy. It was your turn. You held your weapon, attacking the left side with your ability. Slow and steady, just like the healing process.

You rest my weapon to the side. You feel something sharp on your arm. The arrow... It's gone.

You start to feel nauseous. Your ears start to ring. There were arrows flying everywhere. You held your hands to close to your ears. The ringing getting louder. You look at the other side with blurry vision. 1. One left standing. Your limbs were almost numb. You reached for my weapon. You attacked with all your might.

You see blue crystals form around them. Did you win? or was it all an illusion? Your legs began to feel weak. You feel the ground hit your head.

———[Time skip... Once your eyes starts to hurt, vote and save the rest before heading off and taking a rest.]———

You woke up with a sudden bolt. Your teammates weapons scatter around the area. Your weapon is on the ground, completely untouched after the battle. You called Discboom; you sat on the ground waiting for her to answer. Finally, a hologram of Discboom standing right in front of you. "Y/N?! Are you okay?! Are your teammates okay?! Where are you guys?!" She says, throwing questions at you. You look at her with tired eyes.

"I'm..." You looked around, trying to look for something familiar. "I don't know." You mumbled, looking back at Discboom. Your eyes start to be filled with water. "Disc... I'm lost..." I say, sniffing. "Oh... Y/N can you describe where you are?" You hear her question you. You look around again, taking closer inspection to your surroundings.

"I'm near a destroyed bridge, I think... uhm, there are also broken cars." You say, feeling a lump forming in your throat. "Disc... please help, please..." You beg. Tears threatening to fall. The lump in your throat getting bigger. "Hey... it's okay, I've already sent a rescue team. They're on their way." She says with a soft smile. "Stay safe Y/N." Her last words before ending the call.