Chapter 2: Shit Happens

I have science first hour. I'm more into chemicals and chemistry rather than landforms. I still know some stuff. I pull out my phone and go through Instagram. Scrolling through my timeline, I came acrossed Justin Bieber's fine self. Staring blankly at my phone I realize I'm making it obvious. So I scroll down to a video. I let it load and it was of Brittany twerking or whatever. I had a disgusted look on my face as the teacher yelled "I'm guessing since you have technology back there you can answer the question to number 7, Miss Mare," I didn't even look at the question because he said it like a minute ago and I was paying attention. "Mountains have high altitudes and low oxygen levels as it makes it harder to breathe without oxygen support such as the equipment used from scuba divers." I looked up and everyone was looking at me with a shocked look on their faces. "What?" I said as Mr. Hammond turned back to the board. "Very well then." The bell rang. "Class dismissed." He said and still looked baffeled.
I ran to meet Clark and Jazmin. Shane was already with them. "Hey girl!" Shane said as I caught up with them "what's up?" "Nothing off to band with you!" I smiled. Shane plays clarinet, Clark and Jazmin play flute, and I play French horn. I used to play flute but I sucked ass at it. I think the band room is the only place I get along with any teacher, so I enjoyed this class.

*lunch*
Classes last about two hours so it was already lunch. Lunch here is decent but I ordered a salad. We all sat down. "So I heard Brittany is pregnant!" Shane stated. "I'm not surprised. But who did you hear it from?" Jazmin asked. "I heard its the principals kid" I said as I stuffed my face with salad. "Ew that's so gross!" Clark and Jazmin said in unison.
Brittany walked by "Tch" was all the said as her clicking heels hit the floor, coming closer to our direction. Before she got too far I yelled "If you've got a problem, why don't you let me know, I'd like to improve my service of not caring!" She stopped dead in her tracks. Everyone knows that when she stops like that she is pissed. The whole cafeteria is quite and Clark, Jazmin, and Shane all look at me as if I shouldn't have said that.
"Stella" Jazmin whispered as I turned around face to face with Brittany. She raised her hand. Before she completed her action I said "slap me and I will punch those fake highlights out of your hair. She laughed, gave a forced smile, and started to walk away. When I turned around she punched me straight in the jaw.
Everyone had their phones out recording. I wasn't afraid to hit back, so i gave them a reason to record and gave them all a show. I took her hair and pulled her to the ground. I was now on top of her punching her as she repeated the process. She pushed me off and grabbed someone's lunch tray and smacked me in the face with it. I held my nose. She stopped as if she won whatever was going on. I smiled and punched her in the boob. Man it felt good to hit her. However the situation backfired. She took my hair, and smacked my face into the giant pillar in the lunchroom. Everything was blurry and fuzzy. I couldn't see clearly and I couldn't hear for a minute. I was bleeding but I ignored the fact. I got up and tried to walk it off. Mr. Johnston walked over, his face agitated and fuming. "Clean up and get in my office!" I did as told and went to the bathroom.

          As I walked off, The lunchroom was silent, but the sound started to build the further I got away. I heard another boy yell something to me, but I couldn't hear it. From the noise growing angry, I could see the boy from earlier kicking the boy, who I'm guessing yelled at me. Was he defending me?  I walked into the girls bathroom, and washed my face. The blood swirled down the drain, with the rest of the water. Bringing my head up, I could see my eyes were dilated. I shrug it off, and head to his office. Passing the main doors, I can see that an ambulance is here, and boy with black hair being carried off. I hope he's okay... Turning back, I walk into his office, and take a seat.