Chapter 4: mistaken

I sat up quickly. I looked around. I'm in a hospital bed. At least I'm awake and okay. I looked around and saw no one. It was all dark in my room except one flickering light in my bathroom. Strangely, it was quite. Hospitals around here aren't quite. I looked at my table next to the bed. A scapel? Its covered in blood and there is a spool of thread close to it. But I looked at arms and legs. No stitches. I headed to the bathroom to look at my head since that's what I hit. I was shocked by the image in the mirror. My hair has grown two feet, my freckles are clearly seen, and I now have slightly larger green eyes. "How long was I asleep?" I said out loud, touching my face I looked at the phone on my table. The time read "64:29884" what the fuck? I grabbed that bloody scalpel and slowly walked out of the room. The halls are dark. At the end of the hall there was a flickering light. And a nurse. I could barely see her shadow. She stepped out so I could see her dark face. I stepped back, horrified. Her face covered in blood, her mouth cut into a smile and sewn together. I looked at the scalpel in my hand. If she attacks, this is my only weapon. I looked in her hand. A huge needle. I hate needles, but this one was as big as a baseball bat. She charged at me and went to stab me in the neck., but she dropped the needle with fluids in it. It touched my hand and it started to burn and blister. I got an idea. I took the nurse by her hair and sat her in the fluid. She was angry, and I grabbed the needle, pinned her down, and as she got up to run at me, her neck went straight in the large needle. Her carcass was now inches from my face. I threw her down, screaming in terror, throwing both her and the needle. I was in shock and couldn't think right.
     I stopped by a gift shop and saw the cutest stuffed bunny. Suddenly, I was lifeless and thought carelessly. I punched the window. It shattered and I felt no pain. I snapped back to this so called reality. What the hell? I didn't feel anything. I slid my finger across the broken glass. As I touched it, it turned mirror-like. I walked through the hole in the glass. I grabbed the cute bunny. I took it and walked outside. It was dark and the moon is ten times bigger than it should be. The face on the moon is clearly seen. I started walking home. If I had one anymore. I really don't know what's going on. For once in my life, I'm scared.

Hey guys authors note thingy! This is my first book so don't hate me if its terrible. The characters in this book are based off some people I actually know. Be sure to comment and like and stuff. Thanks for reading!