Chapter 15: The Storm Has Faded

"I feel the same way," His words were ringing in my ears. I was speechless, and I have no idea what to say. Thinking for far too long, I look down, and I can  see that Finch has already fallen back asleep. However, I feel his arms glide up my back, and pull me down on top of him. resting my head on his shirtless chest, I can hear his heartbeat, as the room was almost silent. I slowly wrap my arms around his torso, and take in his sweet lavender scent. "Stella?" I hear him speak in a soft tone. "Yes Finch?" I reply to him, lifting my head up to see his crystal blue eyes look back at me. "Boop," he says with a large smile on his face as he pokes my nose.  "You're a weirdo, you know that?" I say, raising an eyebrow at him. A long sigh escapes his lips. "I know, but you like this weirdo, remember?" he softly says, bringing his hands to my face, and softly stroking my cheeks with his thumbs. I can already feel my face heat up, but it was quickly gone after the loud thud, coming from the living room. I quickly turn my head and slide off of Finch. I silently open the door, and see that Clark has fallen off the couch, but still remains snoring. I can feel Finch slowly sneaking up behind me, but I push it aside, making sure Clark is okay from a distance. 

               Soon enough, I can feel his arms snake around my waist, and he leans his head on my shoulder. "She sure is a heavy sleeper, huh?" I can hear him whisper in my ear, careful not to be too loud. I nod in agreement to his statement. I go to turn around, but Finch grabs my arm and tugs at it lightly, almost playfully. "What?" I turn my head, hair following me. Then, he looks at me, up and down. "Are you wearing my hoodie?" I feel the heat rise in my face, as I answer his question. "Y-yes. Do you want it back?" His eyes soften, and his soft smile remains. "No, keep it. It looks good on you." I smile, walking back to the bed. However, before I turn to sit, I feel a strong force on my back, sending me forward. Landing on my back, I can feel something heavy lay on top of me. "Finch! get off of me!" I yelled in a whisper, and out of breath. He isn't that heavy, but he weighs more than me. "Uuughhh," He complains, getting up. As I'm about to sit up, he pins me back down, with both arms beside my head. The heat in my face intensifies.  

            My breath is now heavy. He looks at me with his intense crystal eyes, gazing into my soul. "Finch, what are you doing?" His eyes soften, his hands slowly go down to my torso, sitting on me, holding me down. Then, a small smirk comes to his face. I know what he's thinking..."Finch! don't you dare! I swear to god, if you tickle me, I will-" I was cut off by my own laughter. Finch was digging his fingers into my sides. "Fu-fuck you!" I couldn't stop laughing. I could see his face light up as mine was forced to smile. "F-Finch! I can't breath!" I over exaggerated. Finally, he stopped, pulling me into his embrace again. "Sorry, I just had to hear your laugh again," He said stroking my face, still pinning me to the bed. I scrunched my face. "Why?" He smiled and stuck his tongue out. "I like it," as he said that, I could feel my stomach turn, but in a positive way. "Boop," I said poking his face, as he moved down, his face closer to mine, only leaving an inch of space between us. I could feel his warm, still minty breath on my lips. 

            Never before, have I wanted someone for my own. I found myself wrapping my arms around him again. "Finch," I began. "Stella," he brought his head up slightly to bring his gaze to mine. I could hear the sound of the rain coming down harder, and the thunder was coming back to my hearing range. "It's still storming out..." He sat up, and turned to look out of the window. Sliding off of me, he lays down next to me, leaving an arm outstretched as an invitation. I scoot over to him, and let him pull me on top of him. I feel warm. I feel...safe in his arms. Looking up at him, he wraps his arms around me again, and places a soft delicate kiss on my forehead. I feel hot all over, and tighten my grip around him. I nuzzle into him, and smell his recognizable lavender scent.

                                       I think since I've told Finch how I feel about him, I feel so much closer to him. I feel like I can tell him anything. I feel like since he knows how I feel, the storm in my head has faded. Before I fell asleep, I could hear him start snoring softly, nothing like Clark. I had one last thought before I slipped to sleep in his arms. I want more of him.

                                     *_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

A/N Hello! sorry that this was once again a shorter chapter :/ however, I would love to know what you guys think about it :) please vote and comment!