Chapter 7 unknown journey

I fell asleep while being carried. However, we stopped moving and we were in the broken city again. I walk beside pazzo, a little smaller than she was, about to my hip. I walked to my father's house. About halfway there, I heard the church bells ringing, growing more and more out of tune. I walked inside. In every room. No one is here. Where is everyone?! I turned on the T. V. All it is, is static. The cool air surrounded us. I grabbed a bigger back pack from the upstairs of my room. Honestly, I don't understand. It's like everyone has left me. I'll find something out. I picked up my backpack and put more clothes in. I ran downstairs, and grabbed all the nonperishable food and water I could. Luckily, its a big roomy backpack. Being in highschool, you'll need a big one. So there was still plenty of room for miss pazzo to hitch a ride. "Come on miss pazzo!" I called as she jumped on my shoulder and rested around my neck as a scarf. I was about to leave, when I noticed something shiny. The car keys! "Holy shit!" I said as I grabbed them. "Miss pazzo, wanna go for a road trip?" She stopped licking her paw and tilted her head. "Meow."
An idea sprang into my head. "Stay here kitty." I ran out and started the car. "Hell yeah!" I backed the car up to the stairs of my house. I grabbed all of pazzos foodfood, my clothes, all my other food, (because I have an idea), any books, a portable DVD player, books, blankets, pillows, and pictures. I threw all the shit into the trunk of my dads car and started crying. I have no one. Miss pazzo curled into my lap and snuggled up. I wiped everything off. "At least I have my pazzo." I started the car, and drove to Walmart, luckily incase if I'm totally delusional, I grabbed my Kaneki mask, and rolled down the windows a little so pazzo could breath. I grabbed a cart as I put on the mask, so no camera would know who I was. I parked far enough away so they can't get my license plate. I walked up to the automatic doors, hoping they would open. But, with my luck, they didn't. Not a single car in the lot. So of course, I punched the glass door as it shattered and fell to the ground. This is crazy. I don't understand how this could even happen. Shrugging it off, I casually walked in whistling and looking for everything I want, since no one is here to care. I walked into the movie section. "Aw no way! Tokyo ghoul! Mine!" I got wide eyed again. "Attack on titan! Hell yes! Ima get me some Levi booty!" I tossed it into the cart and walked off. I walked by the shoes rack. A cute pair of boots caught my eyes, so I tossed it in. And there is no way I'm passing on the candy isle. Or the food. So many potatoes! And popcorn for the anime! I bought so much tea and coffee. And I figured, with my other plans in mind, I'll just jack a T. V. And a laptop. I even found black butler kn D.v.D.
I walked to the bathroom and went to the bathroom. As I was finishing, I looked at my black hair that was turning white underneath. I shrugged it off and went out to my car. " hey miss pazzo! I got something for ya." I said as I handed her some kitty treats. She purred in return and we drove off. I saw the dealership for the fancy campers and I walked in to see if there was anyone. But of course not. So I went to the biggest one the didn't need a truck to pull it and practically moved it and found the keys for it. However, I did manage to hook up the car behind it.
So I got it all set up. By bedroom is light blue, with black sheets and everything including blankets, pillows, and curtains. The living room/kitchen is white with a soft grey carpet and the new TV I kinda stole. The fridge is stocked, I have my weapons on display, and miss pazzo even has a cute lil bed too. I hung up the pictures and started the engine. I was ready for the unknown journey.