Chapter 21: She Has No Regrets.

As the aroma of the room filled with blood, I walked with a limp and a staggered pattern. I left Brittany's body to rot, and I walked up the stairs in a desperate manner. My breath was short and raspy. I could hear someone walking down the stairs, the heavy feet stomping down the small wooden stairs. The air chilled, as he made his way towards me. "Do you know where that piece of shit kid is, other than yourself?" The man's low raspy voice spoke as I turned around. A crazed smile on my face was spread, and I eye the glass beer bottle in his hand with his tight grip around it. "Oh don't worry, she's asleep for now," I say, staggering closer to the drunken man, a smile still plastered on my face, as his expression changes from his dull face to an expression of anger. "Where the hell is my kid?" He yelled, as he raised his bottle. catching it and gripping it tightly, my eyes widen, and I burst out in laughter. "Why don't you check for yourself!" His eyes widen in terror, but my whole appearance changes to a darker feel. "Actually, on second though," I say in a serious tone. "how about I just take you to her?" I say, gripping the bottle tighter, ripping it out of his hand, causing him to stumble backwards. "You were a piece of shit and blamed your own shit on your kid," His eyes widen, as I bring the bottle to a wall, shattering it, and bringing the glass to his chest. I stab him over, and over, and over, and over. I look at my hands, and see that even my own flesh is tainted with someone else's blood.  As I begin to cry at what I have done, I sit down and begin to laugh in a historical way, even louder than that monster from before.

               As the door flew open, I continued to throw my head back in insane laughter. I felt his warm arms around me. "Stella! Why are you laughing? Are you okay? W-Why is that man dead?"  I held in my laugh the best I could, but I couldn't help it anymore! "They...They all died!" I continued to laugh at everything I did. "And...And they didn't even need to! They died a worthless death!" I was nearly out of breath by now.  "Their life was as meaningless as their deaths!" I threw my head back in laughter as he stood by expressionless. "Let's get you home, okay Stella?" I stopped my own laughter and calmed down. Standing up, I dust my pants off. "Stella, d-did you kill them?" I turned my head and looked over at Finch, his eyes were that glowing icy blue. "If you knew what I went through there, you would understand," was I replied with. 

                 We walked back, almost silently. The only sound there was is when we would step on sticks or the grass would crunch under us. It wasn't long before we reached our camper-home. All of the lights were off, which was a hint that everyone was asleep. Finch and I quietly opened the door and locked it behind us as we walked inside. I walked into the bathroom, and Finch left to go my room. I'm guessing he is going to change. The moon was high in the sky, and the stars were scattered. I strip my clothes off, and let the hot water wash away my dried blood and dirt. Brittany and her father's blood washed down as well. I wash my pure white hair, and lather it completely in shampoo and conditioner, as my hair. As I turn the water off, I grab the towel hanging on the shower railing. Drying off my body, I realize I forgot clothes in my room. I was just happy to get into shower and get cleaned. I wrap one towel around my head, and the other around my body. I had to walk quietly, being sure I didn't wake Clark, or Finch, it he's asleep. I peek  through the bedroom door, and see that Finch is changing. I quickly look away, and hide behind the door. Waiting until it felt clear, I hid behind the door. I waited at least a couple of minutes before peeking in again. I gasp lightly, careful not to be loud. He's not here? Where'd he go? I squinted a bit to see better. 

     After what felt like a few minutes, I kept looking, but didn't see him. I could hear his soft footsteps moving closer and closer. Soon enough, the door flies open, and since I was leaning on the door, it only resulted in me falling, and Finch having that smirk on his soft face. "I see we've got a peeping Tom, eh?" Finch said, smirk on his face still in tact. I could feel my face flush with heat. "I-I-I uhh," was all I managed to squeak out. I could feel my face turn scarlet as Finch got closer, and held my face in his hands. "Stella, what happened while you were gone?" Finch asked sweetly, looking at me with his gentle, caring eyes. "I was forced to say horrible things about myself while she ripped my nails off. If I stuttered, she would rip even slower as they tried to heal back," I said in monotone. "She made me tell myself that I was a mistake, and that you didn't actually love me," As I looked down, I could hear a soft gasp escape his soft lips. "I had almost killed her, and before I did, she told me that you actually did love me, and she only wanted someone to love her because her parents didn't," I could feel myself begin to shake, and tears threatened to spill. "I-I-I was scared," I said with a shaky voice. I only dug deeper into the ground, laying alone. Finch began to sit next to me, taking me into his embrace. "Scared of what?" He asked, pulling me close, and holding me tight. "I-I-I th-thought she was right, I had began to think you didn't really love me," I couldn't hold it anymore, and I let the tears fall. "Oh Stella," Finch picked my face up, and looked at me closely. A soothing smile spread across his face. "You shouldn't worry so much," He brings himself closer to me. "Huh? Why?" I ask with a soft sniffle. "Because, you know I love you. I told you that a couple days ago, silly," My eyes widen. Was I really there that long? I continue to hold onto him, until he shifts. He picks me up by my waist, and by instinct, I wrap my legs around him. Setting me down gently, he sets a change of clothes by me. "You should probably get dressed. Your towel kinda fell when I picked you up," He shyly looked away, a pink dusted on his cheeks. "Wha-!" I scurried under the blankets. "Don't worry, I didn't see too much," I feel myself burn up. "H-How much did you see?" I put my head down, fully embarrassed. Finch looked up and smiled sweetly. "Just your chest, but I didn't mean to, I swear. It's not like you have anything to worry about though," He looked at me gently, laying down next to me. I push my clothes aside, I'm too tired to get dressed. "What do you mean?" I ask covering my bare body with a warm blanket, and turning to face him. Finch pushes a piece of my pure white hair behind my ear. "You're very beautiful, Stella. Absolutely perfect in everyway," He says placing a delicate kiss on my forehead. "Finch," I start, a yawn coming out of my mouth. "Hm?" He says, wrapping his arms around my body, pulling me close. "I love you too," I finally reply to him when he had said it when we had dinner together. "Mmm, that's nice to hear. I've waited so long to hear those words come out of your pretty little mouth," His words hit the back of my neck, making me shiver. I turn around to face him, his black shaggy hair, covering parts of his perfect face. "Stella, make me a promise," He demanded gently. I looked up into his crystal blue eyes. "When we get out of this, I want to be with you," And before I fell asleep, I could smell his clean lavender scent as he spoke these words, mentally agreeing to his promise.

                            *_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

A/N- Lovely new chapter! I hope you guys enjoyed! I already know his this book is gonna end, and for those of you who read, yes, I am planning on making like a trilogy, and making this a series, rather than one thing. Yes, more deaths are soon to come. Time to work on the next chapter! Love you all! please vote and comment, I love to hear feedback