Chapter One: Despare Of The Demon Kings

Alternative title: The Angel had fallen

Thrid pov:

"Wei wuxian and Léidiàn fēngbào are dead." a voice can be heared it said those words as that person or a lot of people were please by what happened to the two of them with out even caring about what the two had felt but then again they are hated by them so why would they bother trying to explain their side of the story.

"how pleasant." those were their words as they were over joined to know that two of the most powerful villains or so they put it that way had died but they had and had succeed to the peace they wanted but to those who went through that war still remembers it clearly and to those who knew the two had become confuse on how such a bright and cheerful person could turn cold and evil like they did.

Years ago that's was were those two Wei Wuxian and Léidiàn fēngbào was last seen those who had seen them fight knows how powerful those two had become the way the sounds of the swords can be heared that time as they fight for their lives.

"good that they died." no matter how kind those two were they still had been hated by people those whom they had tired so hard to protect in the end they made someone whom they care so much suffer because of them "such a good news." those were their words only one person had cared when they died well here in this world that is.

"Wei Wuxian, the yilling patriarch and Léidiàn fēngbào, the herrscher of the void's ending couldn't just been killed." a voice said again as those eyes that was once filled with life slowly lose it's light and became dull as the voice continued "on the spot expect for the coalition of Jing clan, Lan clan, Jin clan, and Nie clan." as the voice continued two figures can be seen nearing the edge of a cliff.

One is holding a flute while the other one is holding a sword a Kanata to be exact "for they were such terrible disasters." the voice said again as the other one couldn't agree more "Jing clan adopted them out of mercy." the voice said again yet they didn't knew that he wasn't really adopted by that clan more like he was visiting them and Léidiàn fēngbào being adopted by that clan is a lie.

Yet they belive anything that they were told" but they turn out to be merciless devils."the voice said once more as they kept on judging the two without knowing the real reseaons" they are so ungrateful. "the voice said again as now it had shown the two figures.

Both are wearing dark clothes one was covered in blood by those he had killed while the other one's mouth was covered by his own blood" they had betrayed their own clan. "the voice said once more those rumors about they had stayed until the next generation to come.

"and rivaled against their clan." the voice said again as the two figure kept on looking at the battle the is happening in front of them their were a lot of dead cropes in sight yet the two didn't seem affected by it those two figures are Wei Ying or also known as Wei Wuxian and beside him is Raiden Tempest or also known as Léidiàn fēngbào.