Chapter Seven: Welcome To Jura Tempest Federation

Alternative title: A-Ying Meets and live with Raiden's family

Thrid pov:

Wei Ying didn't know why but he completely trust Raiden to him its as if they had meet a long time ago the time when he was alone he would often dream of a man with light blue hair who seem to love and adore him dearly "Wei Ying would you like to live with me?" Raiden asked as he stood up from were he was sitting as he extended his hands for Wei Ying to hold.

Wei Ying knew and can feel how much Raiden was genuinely caring for him, he couldn't help but smile brightly as he took Raiden's hand although he is dirty Raiden didn't mind to him dirty or not he would still carry and hold him.

The store owner was shocked to see the street rat so they call him being carried by Raiden a man who seemed to came from a wealthy family after all he paid two gold for the meal they ate and he didn't even eat anything at all.

As they walk to leave the city with Raiden carrying Wei Ying and Veldora walking right next to his son with a small smile on his face he can't believe how time pass by so quickly seeing his son all grown up feel so surreal for him, to him no not just him to them he is still their baby yes but he is all grown up now.

The people can't help but look at them the street rat is being carried by the man Wei Ying can hear it they didn't try to keep their voices down as he looked down and hold onto the robe or haori that is covering him tighter Raiden can see the action and heard what they were saying about Wei Ying.

As Raiden turn around he was letting out some of his aura let lose it was a strong aura but not like what Sébastian once did to show them his aura since they wanted to know as he looked at them his eyes was glowing red while Veldira looked at them he was also glaring at them which is a rare sight to see.

This was something they had never expected to see from a young and gentle looking man which he is but he is still scary and they can see that his aura was something they had never felt before nor did expect from him.

Raiden and Veldora soon turn around as they continue to walk away from Yilling village something they want to never go vack ever again as Raiden knew how much it pain Wei Ying to look back "don't worry my dear we won't ever go back here I promise you that." Raiden whispered to Wei Ying who was still looking down.