Chapter Ten: Raiden The Son Of The Demon Slime

Alternative title: Raiden Tempest the son of the demon slime

Thrid pov:

It was so quite they all stare at Raiden who was glaring at the maid who dared to yell at him "I suggest you make sure that maid of yours will learn her manners or I'll do it myself." Raiden said while looking at the made as his eyes glowed he took off his eye patch so they were able to see his eyes he was glaring at them.

"now that your all quite I suggest you two talk it out as I won't stay and sit here and listen to her insult Wei Ying." Raiden said as he was glaring it them even Jiang Fengmian was shaking "you have nothing to do with this." madaam Yu said while pointing at Raiden.

As Raiden's eyes glows they can see a man behind him with both eyes glowing it scared them to the core to see someone like this "you two are going to talk it out unless you want your whole sect will fall down

As Raiden's eyes glows they can see a man behind him with both eyes glowing it scared them to the core to see someone like this "you two are going to talk it out unless you want your whole sect will fall down." Raiden said while looking at them his voice that was once soft but now it's scary and serious.

Meanwhile with Shinsha and the kids they were all enjoying it even Jiang Cheng and Jiang Yanli was enjoying it as Wei Jing was trying to buy something for his Raiden-gege he wanted to give it to him meanwhile Shinsha was able to feel Raiden's aura.

It was a scary aura knowing who their parents are know that he is a soon to be a demon lord as well with Ranga with him Shinsha can't help but shiver a little knowing how powerful Raiden is "is there something wrong Wei Ying?" Shinsha asked while looking at Wei Ying who was looking around.

As he looked at her "I wanna give something for Raiden-gege."Wei Ying said while looking at Shinsha as he was holding the bag that was filled with money" but Wei Ying doesn't know what I will give pretty gege. "Wei Ying said while looking down to him Raiden had given everything to him and he wasn't able to do something like that.

" you know Wei Ying whatever you will give Raiden he will be happy with it. "Shinsha said as she patted Wei Ying's head who smiled at her as he nodded is head and run of with Shinsha going after him with a smile on her face.

"Raiden I hope that everything will be fine." Shinsha thought while looking at the place they had been at with a worried look on her face but she knew that her brother will be able to handle it all as she went after Wei Ying who was buying something for his Raiden-gege.

After all his gege had done everything for him he wanted to give something for him meanwhile back at Raiden its a good thing that the couple had finally talk it out although Raiden didn't like the scene at all he is happy that they had finally talk it out unlike the last time no unlike his last life.

"are you welling to let Wei Ying stay here?" Jiang Fengmian asked Raiden who was looking at them his glowing eyes had finally stopped glowing "maybe one week at the time." Raiden said while looking at them "I will stay with him here as I'm going to help you train your sect and your children." Raiden said as they had agreed to this.

As that happen Wei Ying burts in the place with a wide smile on his face "gege." Wei Ying said as he run towards to Raiden who who stood up and catch Wei Ying to make sure he won't fall at all "you seem to have enjoy looking around." Raiden said as he patted Wei Ying's head with a small smile on his face.

"hmm Wei Ying did." Wei Ying said as the rest watch the scene they can't help but to watch teh warm and lovely scene in front of them "hm is that so I'm glad." Raiden said as he looked at Wei Ying
who was reaching for Raiden's head as he lower his head.

So as Wei Ying reach his hair he put the same red ribbon on his hair "now we have the same hair ties." Wei Ying said as he smiled at Raiden who smiled at him as well "oh my they look so cute." Shinsha thought while looking at his brother and at Wei Ying.

"about what we talk about me and Wei Ying will stay here next week." Raiden said while looking at Jiang Fengmian and Maddam Yu as he vowed to them as they leaved Wei Yung gave them a big wave as he was being cared by his gege "stay there what are you talking about?" Shinsha asked while looking at her brother as they leave the place.

It's a good thing that Shinsha had gotten what she need to get "it's an agreement they want Wei Ying to stay there but I choose for him to stay there for a week or a month there with me." Raiden sad whil looking at his older sister as Wei Ying looked at him maybe because he thought that since his parents knew them Raiden will give him to them.

He is really glad that he didn't and his happy that he will get to stay with Raiden and the rest of them "is that so." Shinsha said while nodding her head with a smile on her face as long as her brother is happy and he is going to try getting out and trusting humans again then she will be more than happy.

"Wei Ying needs to be with kids his age after all and he need to learn cultivating to protect himself." Raiden said while looking at Wei Ying who was looking at him as well he admire Raiden because he is really strong and he is happy to know that Raiden who'll teach him how to fight.

" will Raiden-gege teach me?" Wei Ying asked with a hopeful eyes and his eyes was shinning so brightly "of course I will." Raiden said as he patted Wei Ying's head who was smiling so widely and he can't help but be so happy to know that his gege will teach him as he wanted to ask him to teach him how to use a sword.

Hey guys so here is the next chapter I hope that you guys will like it thank you all so so much I love you all thank you all so so much for the views that you had given this book I'm really happy