Chapter Six: A-Ying Meets His Raiden-gege

Alternative title: A-Ying gege finally found you, but this time I won't let you go

Thrid pov:

Wei Ying had lived like this for two years and two months had he lived like this he once loved dogs but now he feared them as Wei Ying sat on the corner shaking he wanted his mother and father back but they didn't return back to him.

He miss them dearly yes but what can he do when he a five years old child is alone he tried to survive on his own but it was hard to be alone no one help him to just try to chase the dogs away for him but this time the attack that he was expecting didn't happen at all.

All he can do he silently cry as Raiden stare at him it breaks his heart as he knew how much his is afraid of dogs how much they scared him sure back then he might act silly but he was scared of them Raiden looked at Wei Ying his eyes soften as he gaze at the child whom he looked for.

He sat there next to Wei Ying he knows how scared he is he didn't want to add more fear to him now as he was already feeling it the clothes that Wei Ying was wearing has a lot of holes in them you can't even call it that anymore as Raiden slowly yet quietly took of his haori as he placed it on Wei Ying.

"it's warm." Wei Ying thought to himself as he stop crying as he looked up he saw something was covering him a haori was covering him it look so expensive and soft yet as he looked around the dogs that was chasing him was gone.

As he looked at his side there he saw Raiden sitting next to him as Raiden looked at the sky his gaze soon turn to Wei Ying a small yet soft smile can be seen on his face "did this pretty gege chase the dogs away for A-Ying?" Wei Ying thought as he looked at Raiden.

"I'm glad that your okay now." Raiden said his voice was velvety velvety yet soft and pleasant to hear he can't help but stare at Raiden its his first time seeing someone with light blue colored hair with one of his eyes being covered by a eye patch but his visible eye is in the shade of deep golden color.

It was silent it wasn't an awkward on it was more of a comfortable one to Wei Ying he just first meet this man yet he felt as if he had meet him some where before he felt safe around him "may I ask what are you holding?" Raiden asked as he looked at Wei Ying.

He really miss this child so much that he can't stand seeing him like this seeing him hurt was what he hated the most seeing both Wei Ying and Lan Zhan hurt anger him but one thing they all knew is that to never touch the child of Léidiàn fēngbào that is known as Wen Yuan unless you wish death that is.

As Wei Ying open his hands it showed a candy a peppermint if he isn't mistaken "would you like to trade?" Raiden asked while looking at him as he looked back at Raiden he was confuse to say the least but he choose to nodd his head in agreement.

"come with me I'm going to buy you food in exchange of that peppermint you are holding." Raiden said as he stood up and stretch out his hand for Wei Ying to hold onto as the child smile he grab his hand and followed Raiden.