Chapter Two: Back Here At The Past Again

Alternative title: I died in the future but was return back to the past

Third pov:

"it's noisy." Raiden thought as he kept on hearing someone's voice it wasn't like the same voice he heard before the light started to glow and take them away those voice he heard when he was in a place he thought was heaven.

Those two voices once was soft yet clam while the other one seems to be filled with energy and happiness in them "is heaven this noisy?" Raiden thought as he tried to ignore the noise he kept on hearing.

He was already dead and he is really tried of everything that happen before he died he wonder did Wei Ying made it to the same place he went as well and meet those two angels he meet.

"no matter how much I look at it I'm still at fault." Raiden thought as he can't help but to blame himself even though none of this were their fault he can't help but to blame himself since he was powerful yet he didn't do anything to help he felt helpless at that time yet he didn't wanna burden anyone at all

The things is what Raiden had knew once you are dead you can't go back to the past no matter what you do no matter how many things you have regreted it just doesn't work that way but now that his dead there nothing he can do to change the future.

"I wonder when will Raiden-Sama will wake up." the voice asked it was filled with worry for Raiden if had been a long time since he had heard someone worru for him because he made sure that his family wasn't included in the war they had went through.

"wait, why do their voice seems to be so familiar." Raiden thought but he was confuse onto what was happening but that confusion soon wash away and it was soon replace with worry for those two who had spoken about his name.

"that is true the young master suddenly just collapse." the other voice said again as they looked at Raiden who was laying in his bed back at his home "I suddenly collapse, that's impossible." Raiden thought.

He was sure he was dead and nothing is going to change that unless he and Wei Ying were to be reborn once again but he was sure that it will take them more than a hundred years to be reborn once again.

As soon as those words that was spoke he started to open his eyes to only see two hobgoblin looking at him it shock the two of them to see their master to woke now "young master!" both goblette yelled at the same time as soon as they saw their young master open his eyes.

"this room, it my room back home

"this room, it my room back home." Raiden thought whole looking at the room as he had now sat up the two female hobgoblin had run off somewhere he was sure he was dead he even meet three of the heaven's guardian so how can he come back to life.

"notice." A robotic voice said instead Raiden's head sure he had this ability also known as authority of sloth it's the same as what his mother's great sage .

"Huh what happened am I suppose to be dead?" Raiden thought as he was now talking with authority of sloth"confirmed you have been killed." Authority of sloth said as it had answer the question that Raiden had asked .

"Then why are they here did I travel back in time." Raiden said as he knew that those two female goblette were suppose to be dead the Wen clam killed them that's why he did what he did.

Back then he didn't even know what was going to happen yet he let his anger get the best of him and killed those Wen's who killed them "answer yes you have travel back in time."authority of sloth said I'm it's normal robotic voice which made Raiden look like he was about to give up on life.

"Did those angels really sent me back to the past." Raiden thought out of disbelief he didn't wanna be back at the past were he will need to deal with everything he had to deal with a lot more he even wonder why did those angels sent him back now he is even wondering if they are angels or not he is now even wondering where his spirit was sent when he died he wanted to rest but then again he didn't wanna leave his family his home.

Raiden was sure that there is no way that someone who died can travel back in time after all he had died and the only thing he believes in is reincarnation but he knows that it might take a hundred of years.

The silence that Raiden had been hearing was cut when he heard someone running to his room "Raiden are you okay now I was so worried." Rimuru said as he check his son who looked like he was about to burst in tears back in the future he will leave this place and leave his family because he died.

"okasan." Raiden said as he hugged Rimuru this was the first time they had seen him cry like this he was really a cheerful child and seeing him like this break his hearts knowing full well that this child won't ever let sadness nor anger get inside his heart" if I return back to the past then maybe just maybe I can change the future and save Wei Ying. "Raiden thought as he let out a small smile as he was still hugging his mother.

No matter what he was determined to save and make sure that Wei Ying won't suffer at all but won't that cause a butterfly effect if he change to much but even so he will make sure that his family won't suffer at all nor will he let the people he cares about get hurt to him he cares to much for the people whom he loves so much.

"Even if it will kill me I will make sure that Wei Ying won't suffer again I'll change everything."Raiden thought while he was still hugging Rimuru he didn't want this he didn't want Wei Ying to feel that same pain as they did back in the future "everything is going to be okay."Rimuru said while still hugging his son although he still didn't know the reason why his son was so upset.

After a few minutes Raiden had fallen asleep as he was still exhausted since his spirit did travel back in time and him crying his heart out as he had enough of suffering and had not want any of this to happen again maybe just maybe he should have never let Wei Ying near those humans nor did he have let the Jiang sect meet him.

But if he did that they wouldn't have meet Lan Zhan Wen Yuan and everyone whom they had meet on that life he even left Yuan he wondered did he made it is someone taking care of him he can't feel at ease now knowing that the child whom he loved and treated as his own child was left alone.

He wondered were did he made a mistake all he and Wei Ying wanted to do was to help was to save people was it to much they didn't even get to protect everyone the Wen's were killed Jiang Yanli and her husband Jin Zixuan leaving their poor child alone.

Was he that weak that he wasn't able to save any lives like his mother Rimuru can was he that useless he didn't know but he will make sure nothing like that will happen again.

Hey guys so here is the next chapter I hope that you guys will like it I love you all so so much thank you all for supporting me it really means a lot to me