Artemis needs his beauty sleep

Nico suddenly broke out into a mischievous grin, "Remember that wizard school I mentioned?"

Nico knew that he wasn't the best at making up plans on the spot.

He was no Artemis, and he was certainly no Annabeth.  While he was by no means stupid, he usually preferred to act before thinking. 

But out of all the plans he'd ever concocted, this one took the cake for Most Bizarre.

Apparently, Hazel agreed.

"Yes?" She trailed off, eyeing his grin in a slightly unnerved way.

Nico waited for a moment, relishing the look on her face when the implications of his statement dawned on her.

"You want me to stay at your wizard school?" she squeaked, her mouth promptly falling open.

Nico's grin broadened, "You heard me."

Hazel started waving her arms around frantically, pacing as she talked, "Do you know how crazy that sounds? First of all, I'm not a witch!" she insisted, sounding surprisingly offended, "Second, do you even hear yourself? How am I supposed to hide in a school? An entire building full of people waving wands and flying around on broomsticks! I'll stick out like a sore thumb." she fretted.

Nico placed what he hoped was a comforting hand on her shoulder, "Relax, Hazel. Trust me, I've got a plan. No-one will even know that you're there!"

Nico's Super Awesome Foolproof Plan consisted of 3 steps.

1. Get Artemis and Draco in on the plan, and maybe even Theodore and Blaise. The more people he could rope into his scheme, the better. He wasn't quite sure about letting any of his Gryffindor friends into the plan. It might 'go against their morals' or something ridiculous like that. Then again, considering the trouble that Harry and his friends seemed to get into on a daily basis, that might not be a problem.

2. Get Hazel Slytherin robes. No-one spares Slytherins a second glance(except other Slytherins of course, which might be a problem), so Hazel wouldn't need to worry about seeming like an intruder. 

3. Find her a place to stay, preferably away from the Slytherin common room, and prying Gryffindors (you never could tell where Gryffindors would decide to poke their noses next).

It was as simple as that! There was no way that this could go wrong!

....Right?

*********A lot of convincing arguments later*********

"I'm still not too sure about this." Hazel said reluctantly, fidgeting nervously.

"It'll be fine!" Nico repeated for what seemed like the millionth time that evening.

"You said that there's a magical barrier that keeps out non-magical things, right?"

"So?"

"So, what if it can tell that I'm not a witch and tries to throw me out or something?" Hazel asked.

Nico resisted the urge to roll his eyes, "I don't think that that's going to happen, Hazel. Demigod magic is probably good enough. I mean, I got in easily enough."

"Wait, you're not really a wizard then?" asked Hazel, looking rather confused, "I just assumed that you had wizard magic as well as demigod magic."

"I do." Nico answered, becoming rather confused himself, "At least, I think I do."

"Is wizard magic a family thing or something of the sort? If it is, then maybe one of your ancestors was a wizard." Hazel suggested, "That would explain the wizard magic."