Interrogated By The ... Wolf!

Jason: STEFAN ALEXANDER HARRONATE...

Jason knocks on the bathroom door, but behind it he hears only giggling, which irritates him even more.

Jason: Come out, you sex-crazed bastard!

Stefan: No, I'm not!

Jason: And then what? Are you going to stay in there forever?

Stefan: Why not? I've got everything I need. My girl and water.

Jason: Cut the crap and come out. I want to eat. I'm hungry, damn it!

Stefan: And what's stopping you from doing that?

Jason: The melted chocolate and who knows what else is scattered everywhere, you asshole! Come out now!

Artemis: Okay, John-John. Get changed and in a few minutes the kitchen will be back to the way you left it this morning.

Jason: Very good. You are lucky I love you, but you and your boyfriend should get ready. After lunch, we are going to have a very serious conversation about using the common rooms in the new house.

Artemis: Sure. Whatever you want.

Jason goes inside, shaking his head in exasperation, and Cecilia follows him, giggling. A little while later, the four of them are sitting around the spotlessly clean table, eating. The two girls haven't stopped laughing, while Stefan eats carelessly as if nothing has happened, and Jason looks at him, eating and roaring at the same time.

Jason: Well ... What happened before can never happen again. You know how open-minded I am. You can do whatever you want, no matter how dirty or kinky it is, even in front of me, but you have to promise to clean up after every time. Do you agree to that?

Stefan : And what if we don't do that?

Jason : Then we are going to have a serious problem, buddy

Artemis: We promise, Jason. Don't listen to him. We are sorry about what happened earlier. It won't happen again.

Cecilia: Perfect! And now that we are done with the apologies and promises, come on, sister, spit it all out. What exactly happened on this table? I'm dying for the details!

Jason groans indignantly as Stefan bursts out laughing.

Stefan: Damn! That was awesome! I love you, little sister!

Jason: Et tu, Brute?

Cecilia shrugs her shoulders.