Our Big Fat GREEK Weddings

~ ALMOST A MONTH LATER ~ EARLY SEPTEMBER ~

~ SANTORINI ISLAND ~ GREECE ~

Effervescence dominates the whole island. Everyone rushes to help Spyros Avgerinos prepare for the feast that will be held in his tavern after the triple wedding that will take place this afternoon in the Catholic Cathedral of John the Baptist.

Who's going to get married? Let's find out ...

~ TAVERN OLD-STELIOS ~

Jace and Mary are enjoying the hot sun and sharing a strawberry sorbet on the tavern's patio, as they've been doing every noon for the past month since the whole pack came to the island for vacation after the great battle.

But they didn't come just to rest and relax. There are other reasons as well. One reason is JJ, who wanted to see his mother's birthplace and live there for a while with his Greek grandparents before they move across the ocean for good.

The other reason is the wedding. The triple wedding that's about to take place. The wedding of Stefan to Artemis, Jason to Cecilia, and Johnny to Lucida.

Oh, yes! They're getting married and even in Greek, but let's get back to the flow of our story ...

Spyros goes out to the patio and sits down next to his in-laws, puffing tiredly.

Jace: Hey, man! You look exhausted.

Spyros: I'm exhausted. My mom and Matt together are an exhausting nightmare.

Jace and Mary laugh.

Mary: Yeah. We know exactly what you mean.

Jace: My Sweetheart is sometimes, how should I put it? A little intense maybe ...?

Spyros: I don't want to complain. It's fine for the kids, but I'm telling you, when this is all over, I'm going to throw him in the volcano.

Mary: He's an angel, Spyros. Nothing will happen to him.

Spyros: I know, but I'm going to vent my anger.

Jace: Whatever you say, man.

They laugh some more.

Spyros: Whatever! Where are our grooms?

Jace: They went to explore the sunken part of the island with Alex and JJ.

Spyros: Beautiful! And the brides?

Mary: For a beauty bath in the hot thermal waters of the volcano.

Spyros: Even more beautiful!