Chapter One

"rise and shine girly" i said waking my 5 year old "mommy i don't want to go to school" harley said sitting up "i know but.. how about if take you to ice cream after?" i smiled "okay!" she jumped up going in to the kitchen. "love you have a good day sweetheart" "luv you!" she jumped out of the car. I drove to work listening to my play list. I clocked in "you have a table for six" my coworker said "k thanks". "what can i get for ya'll?" I looked up from my notepad, they all looked pretty hungover besides the blonde girl "can we all get coffees?" she asked "Six coffees coming up" i smiled.  "here ya go" I handed coffee to everyone with cream and sugar "are you guys ready to order?" "yeah.. can i get blueberry pancakes" the blonde boy said "i'll have the eggs and hash browns" the boy with brown hair in his face said, they all ordered and i went to walked away when one of them  lightly grabbed my hand "thanks sweetheart" I looked back it was the guy with a beard and long hair. He winked at me I blushed and looked down "your welcome". 

 "that guy likes you" my best friend/coworker Riley said "i highly doubt that" i laughed "he won't stop looking at you" i looked over my shoulder to see him looking at me "even if he is once anyone finds out I have a kid they look the other way" "thats not true" "yeah it is" I walked away. I grabbed food for the other table walking it to them then doing the same with my table of six. 

"heres the bill when even you guys are ready" i said "thank you" the blonde smiled. I was filling the salt and pepper when the guy with long hair came over "can i get you something?" i asked "i was thing your number?" he smiled "mine?" i smiled "yeah!" "I think that can happen" "here" he handed me his phone, I put my number in his phone then gave it back to him "y/n? thats a beautiful name" "thank you! and yours?" "truck or baze" "okay truck" "alright i'll text you" he smiled catching up with his group. "alright I have to go pick up my babygirl" i said clocking out "see ya y/n" the cook said.

As I was driving to pick harley up, riley facetime me "hey bitch!" she said "hi! you said that guys name was truck right!!" "yes..." "hes the bases for MGK" "really!?" "yes!" "oh my god lets pray he text me" "well let me know if you need a babysitter" "kk love ya" "love you" I hung up. "here to pick up harley y/l/n" i said to the teacher "okay". "hi mommy!" "hi sweetgirl" "are we still going on our date?" "yes we are!" I smiled. As we got out of the car for frozen yogurt my phone went off 'are you free tonight? its truck' i smiled 'very free tonight' i replied '5 i'll pick you up' 'k' and i send him my address. "Who you texting mommy?" Harley looked up at me "mommy is texting her new friend". "What kind do you want baby?" "Coco!"           " chocolate it is!" I put some in her bowl then some y/f/n in mine then we put all the toppings in it and sat down. "Mommys going to go somewhere tonight you okay with that?" "Yeah! Can auntie riley come watch me?" She said then a spoon full of yogurt in her mouth getting it everywhere on her face "yes I just texted her" "nice!!"she smiled. "How was school?" "Fun! My crush was there" she smiled bigger "crush?" I smiled "yeah" she laughed "is he cute?" "Yeah" she laughed again.

"Is this good?" I asked riley as I got ready "where are you going?" "I don't know he just said 5" "then yeah that's fine". "i feel like this is a waste of my time" i said doing light makeup "why would it be a waste of your time?" "because there isn't going to be another date" "and why is that?" "hes a musician he won't want to get tided down to some girl and her kid" "just wait and find out you do this all the time you are setting yourself up not to get a man" "yeah yeah whatever". "k baby I love you your going to watch a movie with riley then i'll be back" i told harley "k mommy love you" just as she said that there was a knock at the door.

 "hi" i smiled opening the door "hey!" he said "you look great" he added. I had on baggy jeans with my black combat boots and a white crop-top. "thank you! you don't look bad yourself". We got in his mustang and started driving "do you want to go to a nice restaurant or a bar?" he asked me "A bar" i shrugged "k good" he smiled. "what do you want?" he asked "corona please" i smiled "two coronas" he said. "you want to play pool?" he asked "sure". "so what do you do in your free time?" he asked "i don't really have free time" i said then a sip of my beer "really?" "i have free time not me time" "what does that mean?" "um i-i have a  5 year old daughter" i sighed "oh whats her name?" "harley!" i smiled "i like that name" "thanks " "i'll have to meet her sometime" i smiled at his reply "for sure." ."told you i was the best pool player!" i said after winning "oh bluh bluh bluh " he said "sore loser". "I had a a fun time tonight" i said as he walked me up to the door " me too" "well good night" he grabbed the side of my face and pecked my lips "good night".