Chapter Two

a/n: just wishing i was sophia

Me and baze have been texting for the past week and trying to go on a second date. I was having lunch with harley when my phone rang 'Truck' i picked it up

"hey!"i said
"hey! what are you doing?"
"having lunch with ley. You?"
"just hanging out i was wounding if you wanted to come to a party with me tonight"
"yeah that sounds great! what time?"
"7 my house i'll send you the address"
"k see ya then"
"see ya bye" he hang up.

"who was that?" harley asked "truck" "what did he want?" "i'm going to hang out with him tonight so you want to stay with riley or grandmas?" "grandmas!" "grandmas it is". Me and harley were watching her fav movie 'luca' in my room. she was cuddled into my side when i called my mom and asked if she could watch harley tonight which she said yes. "we should pack your bag for grandmas" "yes!!!" she jumped up and ran to her room. she was theowing thing after thing into her bag "ley its one night all you need is pjs and some toys" "i dont care" she put her hand on her hip "good lord" i laughed "go back to my room i'll finish packing"i added . when i went in my room to get ready she was asleep on the bed i smiled and sat down doing my makeup. I put on a just above the knees black dress and white shoe. I fixed my hair a bit and grabbed my purse.

I dropped her off at my moms then driving to baze and rooks. I knocked on the door,it open for me to see truck "Hi!" I said "hey!you look great" "thank you" I blushed and looked down "come in and meet everyone" "k". "This is rook and slim this is y/n" he said "nice to meet you" they both said to which i said the same "oh your the girl from the diner" MGK or colson said walking up to us "yes that would be me" "nice to see you again" "you too".

There was a lot of people at their house dancing,drinking and smoking. "how has your night been?" some girl asked me as i got a drink by myself "so far so good" "nice!" "you?" "fine". "so who do you know here" jess asked "i'm here with baze kinda like a second date type thing" "thats not good.." "and whys that?" "i had my go around with him he doesn't really want anything past getting in your pants" "i'll keep that in mind" i said just above a whisper "yeah i would". I walked over to rook "you know baze really good right" i asked him "i would say so" "has he ever fucked that girl over there" i pointed to the girl i was just talking to "like once four years ago but she said she only wanted one time thing" "k thanks" i went to walked away "i don't get anything else" "nope" i walked away to find truck. "i was just looking for you" he said "you found me" i smiled "want to dance with me " i added "not the best dancer " "you'll be fine am going to break my mom moves out" he laughed i grabbed his hand pulling him to the 'dance floor' . "we look like dorks" "it was your idea" he said as he did the 'shopping cart' "don't ever do that again" i laughed. "you want to go up to my room" he said i nodded. "its clean in here" i said "you thought it wouldn't be" "yeah" I walked around looking at stuff in his room when i stopped at his guitar "will you play for me?" "yeah if you want me to" he grabbed it and sat at the foot of the bed, I sat against the headbored "what do you want me to play?" "anything" he started playing 27 a slow song that was putting me to sleep. "that was good" "thank you" i looked at the time on my phone it read 2:37 "i should get going i guess" i yawned "you can stay here if you want" "i don't want to in-" "you wouldn't be we can just watch a movie and go to bed" "you sure your fine with it" "yeah". I toke my shoes off and set my purse down "do you need a makeup wipe?" i hear him say from the bathroom "if you have one yeah". "what do you want to watch?" he asked getting in bed next to me "anything i will be asleep in 5 mins" "k" he chucked. He slowly pulled me into him to lay my head on his chest.