Chapter Seven

>> Bazes POV <<

I woke up my head was pounding fuck I drank way to much. I opened my eyes her arm over my torso WAIT Y/NS NOT HERE  I throw the arm off me "who the fuck are you?!" i say as she wakes "maddie?" she says "I mean why the fuck are you in my bunk" "we made out then we came here and I..." "you what!!" "I gave you a blow job.."" your joking right ?!" "no"  fuck "you need to leave I have a girlfriend" she got her shit and got out of the bunk I got out after her. Ashleigh gave me a disgusted look which a looked away from running my hands over my face.

I toke the coldest shower I could take I looked down I had red lipstick all over my stomach and other places. "FUCK!" I bang my hand on the shower. I got changed and grabbed my phone
y/u/n sent heart eyes to your story
Text from 'My Love <3'. I hit the notification 
My Love <3: goodnight baby love you talk to you in the morning <3

Calling My Love<3

"hey baby good morning" she said waking up
"hey..how are you?" I have to tell her
"not very good" she sighed 
"whats up?"
"I almost couldn't make my bills this month cause they raised the rent then raised it again and i don't think we can stay here probably going to have to stay with my brother" she sighed i cant tell her right now
"and I miss you and I have no money to come see you" I could hear the tears in her voice 
"how about you move in with your brother and I will pay for you and harley if you want to come see me just tell me when"
"thank you! sorry i keeped missing your call-"
"no it's fine" i cut her off 
"but i pro-"
"baby I fell short a few times" I hear a gasp

"mommy is that truck!?"harley said "yeah" y/n replied "can i talk to him?" "here" "hey baze"
"hey harley"

"you didn't tell her?" ash said "shes having a hard time right no-" "tell her what?" kells asked "he fuck someone last night" "what!?" rook said "I didn't fuck anyone.." "then what?" kells asked "she-she  gave me a blow-job and madeout" "you fucked up what did she say" slim said just coming in "i didn't tell her" "you fucked up" "i know i did i don't need everyone telling me" I got up walking outside. I lighted a joint smoking outside.

>> Y/ns POV <<

"hey jax"
"hey darlin' "
" I cant pay rent" 
"you can move in as soon as you want me and abel would love to have you guys"
"I love you so much jax"
"love you"

"harley why don't you pack some of your stuff" I said coming into her room "why?" "we are going to stay with uncle jax" "really?!" she said with a big smile "yeah lets pack up". After packing most of her clothes I had to go get boxs so i got harley in the car and with drove to starbucks first. I got boxs and then went back home make lunch for us then packed more stuff. 

Y/n: you at sound check? 
Handsome<3: no about to go tho
Y/n: okay just seeing what you were doing
Handsome<3: k. what are you guys doing?
Y/n: packing for my brothers then going to work going to take harley with me.
Handsome<3: oh okay. do you need cash or anything?
Y/n: no i'm good don't worry about me
Handsome<3: kinda my job
Y/n: well thank you but we are good really 
Handsome <3: have to go to soundcheck love you miss you so much
Y/n: love you miss you <3

I put my work outfit on and grabbed harleys stuff and headed off to work.

>> Bazes POV <<

"dude come on we have to go to sound check" rook said trying to get me out of my bar stool "can't you just do it for me" then taking a sip of my whiskey "what are you going to do drink your self to death then try and do the show" "kells is fucked up every show and hes doing just fine" "you need to pull you head out of your ass baze" "do you not know what i did last night rook I cheated on my girlfriend  while shes at home working her ass off and can't pay bills so now she has to move in with her brother and i haven't even told her and shes going to break up with me when she finds o-" "dude stop if you love each other as much as you guys say you say ya'll do then you will be fine you'll work it out" "what if we don't though" "then you dont theres nothing you can do"

>> Rooks POV <<

"shes so perfect and I fucked up" he looked down at his glass "you can't go back in time truck theres nothing you can do till you tell her" "I can't text her like hey i know everythings shit right now but just so you know I had some whore give my a blowjob" "i don't know what your going to do but we need to get to check." he threw down a $20 and we walked to sound check. 

"sorry man" baze said after messing up "its fine" kells said "can i take a break for  a min?" "yeah". "whats wrong with him?" kells said "um i don't know he cheated on his girlfriend last night" ash said