Chapter Ten

"what the fuck" I ran my fingers through my hair tears building in my eyes I sat outside and lit a joint 
'what time do you leave for cleveland' I texted ash 
'8am tomorrow'
'is there anyway I could fly home tomorrow??'
'yeah but why?'
'he cheated with some groupie'
'just come stay in my bus go to cleveland and maybe y'all can work it out'
'I don't think i want to'

I put my joint out and walked over to her bus wiping my tears as I walke. "hey" she said opening the door "hi..." "sit down" we both sat at the table "are going to come to cleveland?" she asked "I don't want to I mean i could be home right now with my kid not dealing with his stupid ass" "just come and if you want then you can leave" I sighed "you can stay with me and met ashton" "fine".

The Next Day----

>> Bazes POV <<

"hey do you know where y/n is all her shits gone?" I asked rook "shes on ashleighs bus" he said packing up his shit "when did she go over there?" "last night after you spilled the beans" "what are you talking about?" "you told her about the girl that you cheated with" "fuck!"...

>> Y/ns POV <<

On The Plane----

 I sat in the very back hoping no one would sit next to me but what do you know truck came and sat right next to me. "theres 20 other seats stephen" i said rolling my eyes "stephen really?" he looked at me and sighed "would you prefer me to call you a cock sucking asshole because I will if you do I would enjoy it way more" I fake smiled at him "i'm sorry I was high and drunk" "like it fuckin matters" "y/n-" "you know what I don't care fuck who you want cause were done" "really your  going to throw everything we had" "no you did that when you stuck your tongue down some other bitchs throw so don't blame me" I sighed and looked out the window "I love you y/n...i'm so sorry-" "shut up please" my voice cracked at the end. After putting my earphones in and put my music on the loudest it could go.

>> Bazes POV <<

Her head fell on my shoulder,her eyes close snores coming out of her month. I kissed her head smiling to my self. "what the hell i'm going to do?" I asked kells "about?" "getting her back" "make her jealous" "does that work?" "has never worked for me" slim said "well I have had enough girlfriends for the both of us and when they get mad making them jealous always works" "it won't" rook said "I mean its worth a try " dub said "don't do it" ashleigh said.

>> Y/ns POV <<

"y/n y/n were here" truck said waking me up  I jumped up walking off the plane "who you staying?" he asked "not you" I put my bag in the car then getting in.

"this is ashton" ashleigh said handing my one year old ashton "hey buddy" he laid his head on my shoulder "hes so cute" I told her rocking him back and forth "thank you". I put my stuff in ashleighs guest room "do you need anything?" "no i'm okay thank you for letting me stay" "of course". I sat by no one in the dressing room when my phone rings 'Jax' facetime 
'hey I got someone that wants to talk to you' jax  said as i picked up
'hi mommy' harley said 
'hey sweetheart' I smiled walking out of the dressing room 

"hey the shows starting" rook said  "oh okay" I said 'I love you babygirl tell jax and abel i love them to' i told harley about to hang up 'love you bye' she hung up.

TIme Skip To The Club----

I sat In a booth in VIP  with ash and dub. "are you going to forgive him?" dub asked me "well if he just gos and fucks anything then no but he actly eans it when he says sorry then yeah maybe" "he really does love you" I just looked down at my drink "yeah". I look over looking for baze I found him but I saw him talking with a girl his hand on her hip, I clenched my jaw feeling the tears building in my eyes when she cuppedthe side of his face which he leaned into, "i'm going to smoke a joint" i told ashleigh then walked out side lighting it up. I hear the door open then someone sat next to me I looked over see baze "y/n.." he said "you know before I met you I never wanted to date like ever again...ha-harleys dad when i told him we were going to have a baby he wasn't happy like at allsaid sorry I belived him then  when she was born I guess she cried to much for him he got mad he hit me then the next morning he said he was sorry I belived him he didn't hit me for a while then when she turned two he started beating me like everyday  I would lock her in her room with headphones and my phone so she wouldn't he pulled me into him hear anything he beat me so bad i couldn't wake up I guess jax cameover and found me" he didn't say anything "but when I met you it was like a whole new world I just don't know what to feel" I basicly broke down crying he pulled me into him running his hand up and down my back. 

"i'm going to head to ashleighs house get some sleep" I said getting up and wiping my eyes "okay can i text you in the morning maybe we can get coffee and talk or someing" i nodded "sorry to put that all on you" "don't be"....