Chapter thirteen (Smut)

He pulled me out to his truck, he opened the passager I got in then pulled him in on top of me then shut the door. I kissed him then pulled away "I can't wait any longer" I kissed him again then started undoing his belt I put my hand into his boxers grabbing his member he moaned. He pulled and took off his boots I took my boots off too. He pulled my leggings and thong down I pulled his jeans and boxers down. I spread my legs he grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him then kissed up and down my neck. He pushed my shirt off throwing it in the back then  he pushed the center console up. I laid down so my head was on the drivers side seat he kissed my neck again getting on top of me " can you please just fuck me already?" i moaned "as you wish" he threw his shirt off he thrusted into me "shit!" I screamed he held himself up with his elbows on each side of my head my hands on his ribs "I missed you so fucking much you have no idea" he said putting his forehead on mine "I missed you too" I pecked his lips. Everything become really intmate he put his hair up, he looked me in the eyes while slowly going in and out I let out small moans. The windows were fooged up by this point "babe..i'm so close" he started going faster "oh my god" I scrached down his back "i know babygirl cum for me" I came so hard i was seeing stars. "sit up" I said he sat up and started jacking himself off I got up, I swung my leg over his lap putting one leg on each side of his hips, he moved his hands to my waist. I ran  my hands up and down his chest and stomach. I lifted my hips then grabbed the base of his dick then slided down it "oh fuck" he threw his head back I started kissing his neck and chest. Moveing up and down on him "you close my love?" slamming down on him hard "yes! fuck!" I moved up and down on him faster "shit" he pulled out cumming on my stomach. I moved off him sitting next to me, breathing heavy I turned my head looking at him. He was looking right back at me with both started laughing.

I toke my bra off and put on shirt back on untieing it so it was loseser then put bazes boxers on. He put his jeans back on and his shirt then his boots "wheres your keys?" he said "right here" I grabbed them from my bag handing them to him "i'll grab your bag from your car then ask rook to drive your car home since i gave him a ride" "okay and will you grab my black blanket?" "yeah" "thanks" I smiled tiredly he started the truck and rolled down the windows  then got out. He handed me my bag and blanket "thank you" "i'll be right back" "k". 

He drove to is house I was curled into his side with my blanket around me his around me. when we got to his house he picked me and my bag up carrying me to his room.