Chapter Eight

a/n: kinda bring soa into this but not really

>> Y/ns POV <<

 " is that your guys last box?" jax said putting it into our room "yeah thank you again jax" i smiled "of course um when you guys are done can we talk in the kitchen?" "yeah sure!" "k". "auntie!" abel said running up to me "hey buddy!" i pick him up and kissed his cheek "why don't you go play with harley shes outside" he ran off.

"whats up?" i sit across from jax on the dining table "so you can 1 stay home and watch both the kids not pay bills or 2 work and pay some bills" "i'll go with one" "okay" "only thing is sometimes i can't watch them because i'm probably going to see my boyfriend" "thats fine mom can watch them" "okay cool" "I have to go to club you got them?" "yep".

Y/n: moved in with my brother can come see you when ever!!
Handsome<3: Okay! I will have ash book you a flight 
Y/n: can't wait!

Y/n: not working at the diner anymore
Riley: what who am I going to talk to!!!
Y/n: your going to have to work it out!! Lol
Riley: you suck!

"mommy we're hungry!" harley said "alright" I looked in the fridge then the cupboard. Nothing. "does your daddy not feed you?" I looked at abel which he laughed "okay i guess we're going to the store".

I put them both in the cart walking through the store "auntie Y/n I really like those" pointing to the friut snacks "okay one snack each" I throw it in the cart. "mommy can I get my muffins" "sure". "guys i told you one snack at five okay you guys are done" i laughed she sighed "fine" harley said.

On the way home i get a call from ash 
"hey ash!" 
"hey baze wanted me to tell you you can meet us in texas then go to ohio with us. day after tomorrow"
"awesome! could I talk to him real quick?"
"they are doing the show right now but i can tell him something"
"just i love and miss him" she sighed. sadly?.
"okay"
"okay thanks bye"
"bye.."

Once I got both the kids to bed I started packing to texas. 

>> Bazes POV <<

"do i tell her when i see her?" I asked ash "yeah when else would you do it" "I don't know" "she has no clue baze its fucked up" "I know" "you should tell her before she come and sees you".