Chapter Eleven

I woke up to the sound of ashton crying I got up walking out to the kitchen. "sorry he woke you up i'm trying to send emails and watch him" she said "no its fine i'll take him " I picked him up from her then walked over to get a cup of coffee "whats wrong dude" rocking back and fouth making him a bottle "oh you were hungry yeah" I gave him his bottle. I got ash back to sleep sitting on the couch holding him watching TV with ashleigh. When my phone went off Text From: Handsome<3 I need to change that.

Baze: can you comeover or do you want to met somewhere?
Y/n: where do you want to met?
Baze: love boat? 12?
Y/n: i'll see you there
Baze: see ya 

I sighed then asked "do you want him in his crib or you want him?" "i'll take him"  I handed her him "where you going to go?" "baze want to go to lunch" "oh okay have fun" she smiled "oh yeah wish me luck". 

"i'm meeting someone" i said "hes right over there" she pointed to the back table. "hey" I sat across from him "hey thanks for coming". "what can i get you to eat?" the waiter said "california roll" i said "i'll do the same" "okay i'll be back with that". "hows harley doing?" he asked "good she called me this morning misses me alot" he nodded "longest time you've been away from her?" "yeah...".  "do you want to work it out?" he asked "we've only been together for four months and you already cheated baze....actually when did you cheat?" "it-it was the day before you had to move in with your brother" I sighed " we were were you ever going to tell?" "yeah i was but then shit happened with you and I wanted to have one last weekend with you" "so you wanted to fuck me a few time before you told me you cheated " I said just as the guy broght us food "do you need anything else?" the waiter said just looking at me "no we're great thank you" I smiled he smiled back "shes taken" truck said to the waiter to which I kicked him under the table "sorry about him" I said "its all good" he walked away "i'm not taken" "we're on a break so we are" I rolled my eyes "i don't know what we are baze" i said then toke a bite of my food were you going to fuck that chick last night?" "no...kells said to get you back i should make you jealous" "and you listened to him" "yeah i guess".  "tours over soon and i can make it up to you and get your trust back" "you can try".

"when are you leaveing?" he asked "in the morning" "can i drive you to the airport?" "yeah have to be there by 10" "okay... kells is have a pool party in like a hour if you want to ride over there with me?" "sure"  he opened the passnger door for me "thanks". 
Ashleigh: are you going to kells pool party?
Y/n: yeah do you mind bring me my swimsuit?
Ashleigh:yeah i got you
Y/n: thank you!

"hey" I hugged kells "hey! I want you to meet my daughter casie" he said with his daughter right next to him "hi casie nice to meet you i'm y/n!" I stuck my hand out "nice to meet you y/n!" she shook my hand "can i take her up to my room?" cas asked her dad "yeah go for it".  She was showing me all her makeup "my daughters is all about makeup right now" "thats right truck was telling me all about you daughter harley right?" I smiled "yeah!" "he showed me photos told me she was super sweet" I smiled at the fact him told them about harley and showed pictures "do you have more pics of her?" "yeah!". "hey heres your swimsuit" ash said handing it to me "oh thanks" i smiled "my bathrooms right there casie pointed to her bathroom "thank you. 

>> Bazes POV <<

I watched as Y/n swim with casie when kells sat next to me "so did my jealous thing work?" "no you got me even more in the dog house asshole" I pushed him in the pool making me, casie and y/n laugh "bro what the fuck" he said laughing. "here foods ready" I handed her a plate "thanks " she said and smiled I nodded smiling back and sat next to her. "so you guys are together?" one of kells friends said "um-" she cut me off "no were just really good friends" she told him to which he nodded, I just looked down at my plate moving my food around.

Later we were all sitting by a fire colson was singing and playing guitar. Y/ns head fell on my shoulder I looked down at her and she look right back up at me "wrap your arm around me basil" she whispered to me smiling knowing how much i hated being called basil I laughed and wrapped my arm around her.