Chapter Six

calls    thoughts   when y/n texts   when baze text 

One month Later---

>> Bazes POV <<

This past month have been hard with our work and the times.
'My love <3' i hit the call button 

'hey its y/n sorry i couldn't pick up text me or voicemail!' I sighed 
'hey baby just give me a call when you can love you miss you..' I said then hung up

"she didn't pick up again?" rook said sitting next to me "no she called me an hour ago while we were at sound check" I ran my hands over my face "where is she?" "probably at work".

>> Y/ns POV <<

Lunch Break---

3 missed call from 'Handsome <3' "shit" i said under my breath"what?" riley asked " i missed his calls again" "call him back" "probably at their show" i said as i hit the call button 

'its truck call me later or something bye' I sighed 
'sorry we keep missing each other text me after the show i'll call you love you bye'.
Voicemail from 'Handsome <3' I hit the button 
'hey baby just give me a call when you can love you miss you..'
text from 'Handsome <3'
"y/n table of 10 for you!" the host said "k" i sighed. "what can i get yall to drink?".

>> Bazes POV <<

We all sat around the bus smoking joints and drinking pre-gaming. "baze you coming out with us tonight?" kells asked "yeah" "here" he handed me a tray with white powder in lines on it "what is it?" " it doesn't matter snort it" "is is acid or coke or speed what?" "just do it" "fine".

At The Club----

>> Colsons POV <<

"you got more of that stuff from before?" baze asked "yeah!". We went to the corner of the club he poured some on his hand snorting it. "thats good shit" "be careful you've been drinking and you don't do this shit that much" "i'll be fine".

>> Y/ns POV <<

"how much did you make in tips tonight?" riley asked "20 bucks" "didn't you get a table of 10?" "they left 5 bucks" "what?" "yeah probably going to have to take some morning shifts here and there almost didn't make my bills this month" I sighed running my hands over my face.

>> Rooks POV <<

"dude why are you so fucked up?" i asked baze his eyes almost closed holding on to the table to help him stand he shrugged "is this about y/n?" "k-kinda" "why?" "I just haven't been able to talk to her and s-hit".

>> Y/ns POV <<

"hey sweetheart" I rubbed her back waking her up "hi" she said very sleeply "come on lets go home" "k" I picked her up and she fall right back to sleep. "thank you so much lou" I said "of course!" she smiled "this is all I have right not i'll get you more when i can" " its all good love you" "love you".

>> Ashs POV <<

I watched baze have shot after shot "slow down truck" i said "am fine can't even feel it". 

>> Y/ns POV <<

As I walked in the door I saw a paper on the door step which I picked up. I set it in the kitchen with my purse and harleys backpack. I laid her in her bed and kissed her head. I walked back in the kitchen looking at the clock 12:34 I sighed. I grabbed a apple juice from the fridge sitting at the dining table.I picked up the paper 'RAISED!! Rent raised by $500' are you fucking kidding me I sighed throwing it back on the table. I got up taking a quick shower then getting in bed. I checked my phone going through ig storys. Kells weed, weed, weed , casie , drink. Ash cute pics of ashton. Rook drums, joint, selfie of him with where they were. Baze video of ashton drumming, joint, selfie I sent heart eyes.

Y/n: goodnight baby love you talk to you in the morning <3