Chapter Fifteen (last part)

3 Years Later---

I was cooking pancakes while baze was sitting on the dining table drinking coffee on his phone. Harley came into the Kitchen/Dining room with her blanket "good morning birthday girl" she came and hugged me then kissed my baby bump. oh yeah i'm 3 months prego after being married for two year we thought it was time to have one. She walked over to truck and lifted her arms she laid her head on his shoulder "morning babygirl" "morning daddy". "here guys" I put plates in front of them "thanks", "where are we having my party" harley said taking another bit of her pancake "uncle jaxs house" I said "is everyone going to be there?" "yeah!" "okay!" she smiled. "do you mind getting her dressed while i do my makeup" I wrapped my arms around his torso "not at all" "her outfits laying on her bed" "k" he kissed my lips walking away.  "mommy how do I look?" harley asked coming into the room "you look beautifu l" she had on a pink dress that said birthday girl on it  and little black shoes on "you look beautiful" i smiled "can I have some makeup?" "yeah" I pulled her into my lap and started doing very very light makeup on her. "you guys almost ready?" trunk asked coming into the room "almost daddy!" harley said smiling "do you like my makeup?" she asked him "you look great baby". He grabbed her off my lap and i grabbed my bag and a girt that we got for harley. 

"hey!" I said when jax opened the door "hey sis" he pulled me into a hug then toke harley from me "hey brother" trunk said they did the 'bro' hug "hey man". Everybody was here my family, my brothers biker club and baze whole group plus his brother. "this looks great thanks mom" I gave her a hug "of course baby" she kissed my cheek.  "mommy can I open a gift?" she asked "you don't want to wait?" "no" "which one?" "that one" she pointed to the big one wrapped in pink wrapping and black bow "i think thats from uncle col lets see" we walked over it said 'from uncle col and auntie megan' "yeah go ask him if you can open it" I watched her run over to col asking him I saw him nodded and smile she runs back "he said yes!" "okay then open it". "OH MY GOD!!" she yelled she unwrapped a doll house she ran over to baze "can you put it together for me right now?!" she asked pulling on his arm "when we get home okay" he laughed "k!". "thank you!" she hugged colson "of course!" he hugged him.

Everyone was eating either sitting or standing around because of the lack of seating. I was eating and talking to lou,ash and sophie. "yeah im glad you guys have a few days off tour for her birthday" I said "i know super happy i could make it work".  I put her barbie cake in front of her as we all sang happy birthday "make a wish!" casie said. She sat in the middle of the room opening all her gifts she had the biggest smile on her "she looks so happy" truck said pulling me into him "yeah she does" I smiled. All the kids were in jaxs guest room playing with all her new stuff. Baze was in the middle of talking with his brother and slim so harley turned to my nrother friend "uncle happy I need your help putting together something" she grabbed his hand pulling him. 

A few of the people have left and the rest of us were sitting by the fire. baze had his arm around me, harley walked out in her new PJs and climbed up into trucks lap "can we go home soon daddy?" she asked "yeah baby in a little bit okay?" "k.." she fell asleep on his chest. "I want to thank you taking care of them treating harley like shes yours" my brother said to baze "of course" they shook hands. "here take her i'm going to go load the car up" "k" I toke harley into my lap she held her new doll close to her as she lightly snored. "the cars all ready" he said "k you ready?" he nodded. We went around saying bye to the very few people left, I put harley in her car seat, baze he his hand on my thigh the whole way home. I put harley to bed kissing her head, I walked into our room "im gonna hop-" I went to say to truck but he was dead asleep on the bed with his hat still on his head making me smile. 

>> Trucks POV <<

I heard music playing down the stairs I looked at the time on my phone 3:26 I yawned and got up. I walked in the kitchen hear spin you around by morgan wallen. Mine and y/ns first dance song, I see y/n dancing and eating some cake from leys party "what are you doing?" I smiled she turned around her hand on her heart "you scard the shit out of me" "sorry what are you doing?" "your child wanted cake" she pointed to her stomach "his dad wants some too" I toke her fork taking a bite of her cake "rude" she said "shh...dance with me" I put one hand on her waist and held her hand,she held my hand back and laid her head on my shoulder wrapping her arm around my neck, We danced back and fourth "I love you" she whispered "I love you so much sweetheart" I kised her head I looked down and watched her smile.