Chapter Twelve

Two Weeks Later----

I was back home and baze has been texting me everyday for the past two weeks trying to build  back our relationship. 

Baze: we are on our way to LA! have a show tonight and really want you and harley to come?
Y/n: sounds great! she can't wait!
Baze:see you tonight!

"hey jax" I said walking into the kitchen "yeah whats up?" "i'm going to have to take him to  moms tonight" "why?" "me and harley are going to see baze at a show" "thats your boyfriend right" he had a smirk on his face I smacked his chest "hes not my boyfriend" "then what is he" "I ask myself that all the time". 

My brothers house was 30 mins away from LA so thought we could drive and hang out at my sisters for a bit then when it was time for the show we would head to the show. I put harley in black legging and one of my mgk shirts tying it in the front so it would fit her better. I packed me and her a bag not knowing if we were going to stay at my sisters house or a hotel or go home so just thought i should pack one. After that I put the bags by the door got the kid food and set them in the living room so they could watch TV while i showered. 

I put on black leggings and one of Trucks mgk shirts. I walked back into the living room and french braided her hair. Me and harley put on flip flops on and I put abel in his shoes. I grabbed our bags and me and harleys white combat boots. 

I dropped abel off at my moms and drove to my sisters. "hey girl!" lou opened the door hugging me "hey boo" i said. "so hows it with the man" "i don't know" "what does that mean?" "well you know he cheated of course we've been talking like all the time" "whats all the time?" "everyday like non stop" "so he wants to get back together?" " never wanted to break up in the first place" "see what he gives you tonight" "oh yeah right" she winked at me. 

"come on sweetheart lets head out" I said she hugged lou "love you girl" she said "love you" "let me know what happens in the morning" she whispered "okay" i laughed. 

When we got there I put our boots on then got out we walked into the arena "do you have a ticket!?" a guys asked us "um i'm here with baze" "you still have to have a ticket" "well can you go get him" "ma'ma -" "they are with me man they're good" baze said grabbing my hand pulling us with him "thanks" "yeah!" he turned around and hugged me his arms around my waist mine around his neck "I missed you" he said into my neck "missed you too" I kissed his cheek and pulled away "hey harley!" he picked her up "hey!" she smiled "i like your outfit" "thanks" "I got some people I want you to meet and your getting to heavy" he set her down and walked us to the dressing room. When he opened the door Rook was drumming, music playing loud and a few bottles around, everyone from the group, a few people i haven't met before, a few girs around. Harley got nervous with all the people moved behind my leg and held my hand, Rook stopped drumming and walked over to us giving me a hug "good to see you" i said "good to see you too" he said he got down to harleys level "you must be harley" he put his fist out for a fist bump which she gave him one "i'm rook my friend casie really wants to meet you come on she just over here" she looked up at me "can I go with him?" she pulled on my hand "yeah go ahead" she ran off with him "she found her new bubby" baze said "i guess so".

Me, Harley, Casie and Ashleigh  all sat on the side of the stage watching them play after he finished a song "I want y'all to give a warm welcome to my beauitful daughter" colson said and casie grabbed harleys hand "can she come with me?" I nodded and they both walked on stage. Harley had a big smile on her face "was that fun?!" I said to her smiling "yeah!" She nodded then sat in my lap watching the rest of the show.

We all walked back in the dressing room I got harley a water then sat on the couch baze sat next to me harley climbed into his lap falling asleep. "are you going to come to the club?" rook asked "I can't I got my little girl" i replied "I can take her i'm taking casie to" ashleigh said "are you sure?" "yeah of course" "thanks". I walked with harley to ashs car and grabbed her bag from my car "i'll see you in the morning my love" i kissed her cheek "love you mommy" "love you".

We were all at the club I was talking to some guy that was up in VIP he put his hand on my hip. Then his hand was pushed away from my hip and replaceed with one i knew all to well and another one on my cheek his lips on mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck he put his tougne in my mouth "you want to go back to my house?" he asked pulling back I nodded.

A/n: smut is next chapter