Chapter Five

A/n: homeboy wears those shorts like everyday lol

He fell on the bed next to me both of us trying to catch our breath. I laid my head and hand on his chest I could feel his heart pounding. He kissed my head then hopped up putting his boxers on then going in the bathroom. I hear the water start then him coming back in the room. "Come on " he said and picked me up. He sat behind me in his jacuzzi tub me in front my back on his chest his arms wrapped around my waist mine over his. "Was that okay?" He asked "Perfect baby" I laid my head back closing my eyes "...I love you" he said then kissed my shoulder, I smiled and looked up at him "i love you too" a big smile grew on his face I cupped the side of his face kissing him. 

When we got out I threw on his shirt from before and a new pair of underwear he changed into a new pair of boxers and those palm tree shorts he wears all the time.  I laid on his bed and held my arms out for him, he jumped in bed wrapping his arms around my waist under my shirt laying his head on my chest. I ran my finger through his hair and beard "I love it when you do that"he groaned and pulled me in tighter I kissed his head. "are you packed for tour?" i asked he sighed "no i'll do it in the morning god i hate fuckin packing" I laughed. "you hungry?" he asked "yeah i mean you kinda wore me out" he laughed and got up "i'll see what i can whip up" he said going to leave "hey!" he turned around "yeah?!" "kiss" he smiled and kissed me "love you" i pecked his lips again "love you".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up his arm around my waist spooning me. I could here him snoring behind me making smile. I went to move his arm to go to the bathroom but he pulled me in tighter "stop" i laughed "just stay in bed a little longer" he said in his deep morning voice "i'll be right back" "no" he pulled me in again "I have to pee" "fiiinnne". When i came out of the bathroom and he was up on his phone, I got back in bed and cuddled into his side  running my hand up and down his chest. He put his phone down then looked down at me and sighed "god you are so beautiful".

>> Bazes POV <<

She blushed and buried her head into my neck "stop" she said "what? you are" I flipped us over so  she was under me. Her hands on my ribs "you are the most beautiful thing i have ever seen...I love you" i kissed all over her face "i  love you too" she said againest my lips.

"I guess i have to pack" i got out of bed she sighed. "i'm going to go get us coffee" she said putting a pair of my sweats on "k..I was going to take those with me" i pointed to the sweats "i was going to keep them" she smiled "love you" she yelled walking out "love you". 

"here rook" she said handing rook a coffee "oh thank you" "yeah... here baby" "thanks" i kissed her cheek.

"I love you and tell me when i can come see you" she said hugging me "love you and i will" "can you promise me something?" she looked up at me "what?" "we try to talk everyday and no other girls" "of course".