Chapter Four (smut)

I woke up baze was next to me on his phone, harley still sleeping next to my lap. "good morning" I said digging my head into his neck "morning beautiful" he pulled me in closer and pulled me into a long kiss "mm..did you sleep good ?" "with you next to me i did" i smiled "such a flirt" he laughed. "you work today?" I asked "yeah i have a meeting today. you?" "yeah in a bit" "you want to stay on my place tonight " "yeah i could see if my sister can watch her" i ran my fingers through harleys hair "okay!".

I was cooking breakfast when harley woke up "hey mommy" she hugged my leg "hey sweetgirl" I rubbed her back "is baze still here?" "yeah I think hes in my room" "can i go get him?" "yeah!". "hi!" i hear her say "hey kiddo! whats up?" i hear him say "nothin whatcha doin?" "nothing you want i watch a movie?" "yes!". "here ya'll" i handed them both food "thanks momma!" "thanks be   autiful". "i'll see you guys later gonna go to the studio" baze said he kissed my lips and fist bumped harley "bye babe" i said he winked. "how about we go to aunt lou ( my sister ) house?" "yes!" 

"so your going to stay the night at your boyfriends tonight?" lou said with a smirk "yes i am" "you going to give him any?" "oh my god lou!" i laughed "just saying" "maybe" we both started laughing again. "i love you i'll see you after school tomorrow okay?" i said to harley "k love you mommy" she kissed my cheek. I grabbed coffee and started doing some shopping for the house. I was unloading anything i got when my phone started ringing 'handsome' 
"hey baby" i said
"hey um- i don't think you should comeover tonight"
"oh...is everything okay?"
"yeah everythings fine just not tonight"
"okay then"
"see ya"
"bye"

>> Bazes POV <<

"what do you mean tour got pushed closer" i asked ash "we leave tomorrow night 8 o'clock" she said guess i should call y/n. "why would you tell her not to come" ash said "I just can't tell her" " so your just going to leave" "i don't know okay! tour wasn't for another two months just trying to work it out" i got up and walked to my room. There was a knock at the door which i got up and opened "what are you doing here?!" i said seeing y/n "ash texted me saying you were leaving tomorrow for tour and what were you not going to leave and not tell me?!" "y/n its not like that-" "then what is it" "i guess i didn't want to think about i'm sorry.." "while am staying here tonight" she walked in my room i smiled to myself. 

*smut warning*

"i'm going to miss you" she looked up at me "i'm going to miss you too beautiful" I cupped the side of her face kissing her. the kiss went on for longer then it normally did. I rested both my elbows on each side of her head her hands on my small love handles under my shirt. she pulled my shirt of then kissed my neck back to my lips. "can i take this off?" i asked against her lips tugging on her shirt "yeah!" she sat up for me to take that and her bra my lips moved from hers to her nipples "truck" she moaned pulling my hair and  arched her back. "you like that?" i pulled my lips away pinching them in my fingers, she bit her lips and nodded she pulled me up to kiss me. I kissed down her body to the top of her shorts I looked up at her asking to pull them down, she ran her fingers through hair giving me the okay. 

>> Y/ns POV << 

He kissed the inside of my thighs that he had over his shoulder. he kissed my clit over and over again "oh fuck" i moaned throwing my my head back. he licked me up and down  he sucked on my clit "shit" i moaned he pulled away he pushed two of his thick fingers into me rubbing my clit with his thumb "you like that babygirl?" he asked against my lips I nodded. 'god hes good with his fingers "i'm gonna cum b!" he quickly pulled his fingers out. "i want you to taste yourself " he said in my ear then bring his fingers up to my lips, i moaned around his fingers. he pulled his pants and boxers down in which i bit on lip "like what you see or something" he smirked I nodded and pushed him to lay down. I put his tip to my opening sliding down on him. I came as soon as i did, I threw my head back and rolled my eyes. I started rolling my hips my hands on his chest and his on my hips. he started bouncing me up and down "goddamn" he had his mouth open in a O and rolled his head and eyes back "you close baby?" i purred in his ear then kissed down his neck I feel him nod then fuck up into me. He flipped us over then pulled out cumming on my stomach "oh my god" he entered me again he thrust in and out. i laughed when all his hair fell in his face he pushed it back but it all fell again "i'm about to cut all my fuckin hair off" he said I toke the pony tail holder off my wrist pulling his hair into a bun "thanks" he went back to roughly thrusting . "babe i'm going to cum again" i moaned "hold it just a little longer " he started going faster to find his high "cum!" he said pulling out cumming on my stomach and chest.