Chapter Fourteen

>> Bazes POV <<

I woke up and no one was next to me I went to get up, my bathroom door opened and y/n walked out and put a small bag back in her duffel bag. I smiled when she looked over at me she smiled and got back in bed getting on top of me "good morning" "morning" I said against her lips I grabbed the back of her neck kissing her. Hard. She put her hands in my hair I moved my hands down to her ass "nope!" she pulled away and laid next to me  "do you want to make this work or did you just want to sleep with me?" "if I wanted to just fuck you I wouldn't have invinded you and your daughter to come spend the only weekend I have off with you guys" she nodded I put my hand on the side of her face "I love you that hasn't changed y/n and i'm sorry what i did was stupid and I regret it everyday" she leaned up and kissed me " i love you too and..I forgive but i cant forget" i smiled then nodded "so were back?" "were back..".

>> Y/ns POV <<

"hey babygirl" I picked harley up "hey mommy!". Baze and Rook were having a cookout at there house so ashleigh just brought her here. Harley was in the pool with casie and rook, I was sitting holding ashton talking with ash as baze barbecued. "so are you guys back together?" she asked "yeah" I smiled "thats good" she smiled. "here" I handed baze a beer "oh thanks" toke the beer he kissed me "how much longer are you going to be cooking?" "it has to cook for like 45 mins" "come in the pool with me?"  "yeah" he toke his shirt off and threw it on the chair behind us "your hot" i said and ran my hands up and down his chest "I can say the same thing" he put his hands on my waist then he picked me up "don't you dare!" I said as he threw me in  jumping in after me. "you look beautiful" he moved some of the hair out of my face then putting his hands on my neck "thank you" I smiled. Me and him were talking in the pool when his whole face dropped "what?" I said looking around "nothing i'll be right back" he pecked me lips and got out of the pool, I watched him walk over to one of the girls that just got here. I sat on by the pool watching harley swin with cas I looked to my left and bazes looked like he was having a fight with the girl, Kells walked by "kells!" I said "yeah?" " whos that chick?" I pointed "thats my date" he ran over ther. "can I talk to you inside?" truck asked "yeah.." we walked in the house "that girl was the girl" "what girl" "...the girl I...cheated on you with" I sighed "does she have to be here" "shes colsons date" "okay..." i walked back outside. I sat by the pool again when the girl sat next to me "i'm maddie" "you need to get away from me before I hit you in the fuckin face" "what" "You heard me" "why?" "your the one who blow my boyfriend remember that?" "I did not" "yes you did...harley come on foods ready" I stood up "don't walk away" she stood up i'll do whever the hell i want" I wrapped a towel around harley walking away she grabbed my shoulder pulling me around  when kells and baze walked over "you need to get your thing out of here" I said.

Me and harley kinda sat away from everyone as we ate, baze came over and sat next to me "sorry I ruined your party" I said "you didn't she shouldn't have came me" I nodded "are we going home today mom?" harley asked "um I don't know" "stay here with me tonight go home in the morning" baze said "okay!" ley said.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up on the couch with baze spooning me and me holding harleys hand I rolled over in bazes arms cuddling my head into his neck he started running his fingers through my hair "morning bubba" I kissed his neck "morning babygirl" he kissed the top of my head. "what should I make for breakfast?" he asked me "anythings fine my love" I smiled "k" he smiled. He put a plate in front of me and harley "thanks baby" I said "pancakes!!" harley said makeing me and baze laugh.

"i'll see you soon" i said and pulled him down by his neck kissing him "i'll see ya love you" he hugged me "love you". "bye ley" baze picked harley up "bye baze" she wrapped her arms around his neck. I was about to get in the car when he pulled me into another kiss "love you" he said "love you".