7

Once you and Alex spoke things seemed to move rather quickly. Olivia announced a dinner/ movie date for the three of you a couple of weeks ago. Ever since the three of you have been on several dates. Each date is nice and it gives you time to really get to know Alex. Olivia is rather smitten having both of you in her arms. Both of you secretly craving her in moments of silence. Longing looks and simple but meaningful touches lighting her body up like a bonfire on a cold night.

Tonight was no different as the three of you sat together on the couch watching an old film. Olivia sits in the middle with each of you wrapped in her arms on either side. Every so often Alex's fingers find yours across Olivia's stomach taking them in hers and gently rubbing them. Looking over your eyes meet blue as she stares at you. You give her a small smile which she returns before easing your heads back down on Olivia's shoulders.

Once the movie ends Olivia stretches her limbs with a big yarn.
"As much as I love this you two are killing my arms." she teases.
You quickly moved over trying to give her some relief to which she grabs you pulling you back in.
"Where are you going?" she asked.
"You said you were in pain," you mumbled.
"I'd rather be in pain than for you to move." she chuckles.
"Oh." you giggled snuggling back into her arms.
Alex chuckles lifting her head "Not to pop the bubble but I think we need to talk."
Olivia sighs "Alright."
"While I'm loving this arraignment I think it's best to start going over some rules."
You and Olivia nod sitting up straight to hear the blonde out.
"I'm listening," Olivia says with a smile.

"I know that typically you're the only master in these scenarios but I think for this to work you and I must share the title," Alex suggests.

"Why?" the brunette asked.

"Because it's hard enough adding a third person. And while the transition from one master to two will be a challenge it's easier than having two pets," she explained.

You listened quietly as Olivia thinks it over.
"This isn't just about you wanting to be in charge?" she teased.

The blonde laughs "Now we both know I love to be the boss. And yes I do benefit from this. But Liv it's been a long time since I've played the role as a pet. And you and y/n already have roles established. I'm just saying I think it would do more harm for everyone involved if I try to take on the role as a second pet."

"Hmm." Olivia hums nodding her head. Looking over at you she smiles.
"What do you think baby?"

-What do I think? Why is she asking me? You think you yourself.
I think this whole thing is fucked. And I think Alex knows that I'm not comfortable so she's trying to help me. Which makes me feel guilty for feeling jealous of her. But this would mean that I don't have to worry about being replaced. Olivia still gets to be with Alex but it won't be the same. -

You smiled nodding your head. "If it's okay with you I think I'm okay with the idea."

The older women smile. Olivia nods her head looking over at Alex.
"Alright. We'll try it. But you and I will have to be on the same page. And while you're now my equal in a sense I still get the final call."

"Of course. But you must be willing to hear me out. And if we can't come to an agreement we will bring y/n in for the tie." she says looking over at you.

"A pet making decisions?" the brunette asked. Alex nods. "Pets are more willing to listen and behave if they feel heard. And I for one wouldn't want y/n to feel as if she isn't being valued in this relationship," she says.

You smiled. Wow, Alex must really care about me. Or it's an act so that she can be in charge. I'm not sure yet. But I've never heard of a pet getting to be involved with these decisions. I kinda like it. You say in your head.