18

Alex's POV:

It's been about two months since you left. Olivia has slumped into a depression. She barely speaks, she barely eats, she's lost without you. She hardly ever leaves the apartment unless for work and even that has taken a hit with her attitude and disconnected demeanor. Fin has agreed to step in and take over for the time being until Olivia can get her head on straight.

I've tried to be supportive from a distance trying to give her time to figure it all out. As of right now, I feel like I'm dammed if I do and dammed if I don't. My presence angers her but so does my absence. So I've tried to only come when I'm needed or when I haven't heard from her in a while.

Over the last two months, I've felt incredibly guilty for how this all went down. Casey and Delana have both told me how they felt about my part. And they're right I've been selfish and stubborn and because of that, you're in pain and now so is Olivia. I never wanted to be the cause of that but yet here we are.

I've tried to reach out to you a couple of times but each time I've been met with silence. I don't blame you but it hurts. It makes me feel worse about everything. I have to figure out a way to make this right.
I sigh to myself as I walk into the apartment I'm met with darkness and silence. The once cozy and bright home is now a dark hole that houses only Olivia.

"Liv," I call out as I place the grocery bags on the counter. When I received no response I decided to search for her. Walking into the bedroom  I find the brunette passed out on the floor surrounded by photos and empty beer cans. Bending down I pick up a photo of you and Olivia. You're smiling wide as Olivia kisses your cheek. I smile at the photo as tears prick my eyes. Sighing I look down at her as I try to coax her out of her drunken slumber.

"Liv. Olivia." I whispered shaking her. She groans looking up at me.

"What do you want?"

"You need to get up and shower. Come on. I'll clean up in here while you wash up."

The brunette groans snatching her arm from me.
"Just leave me, Alex!"

"No! Come on get up!" I shout grabbing her arms to lift her.

Finally, I get her to her feet as she yanks herself away from me stumbling backwards.  I lean forward reaching her just in time before she crashes into the bedside table.

"Liv." I sighed.

"Just leave me here Alex! Just go!" she screams as tears fall from her eyes.

"I'm not going anywhere so you might as well just give it up."

She sighs rolling her eyes at me.

"Just leave Alex. I won't hold it against you. Everyone always leaves." she cries.

Her words break my heart. I've never seen her so broken. Olivia is always the strong one. Always the one in charge, always the rock for everyone to lean on. It's hard to see her this way.

I shake my head as I lift her chin. "I'm not going anywhere. I want you to shower, brush your teeth, and comb your hair. I'm going to clean up this mess and then I'm going to cook some food okay?"

She nods as she stumbles toward the bathroom. I sigh as I look around. "I've definitely got my work cut out for me."

-----------------------------------------------------
Readers POV:

Every day seems harder than the next. Alex has reached out a few times but each time you ignore her. It's not that you're trying to be rude to her but you need space. Olivia has called, texted, and emailed whatever she can to try to get in touch with you. But again you've given nothing but silence.