15

Walking into the apartment you sighed to yourself as you dropped your bags and coat at the door. Today has been hell and all you wanted was Olivia. After several meetings with parents, the school board, the police, and everyone else you were drained physically emotionally, and mentally.

After the events of today, you were told you were on suspension until further notice. Somehow Warren and the school board were able to spin it as if this was your fault. And hell maybe it was. Maybe you didn't try hard enough or do enough. All you know is that today a student died on your watch right in front of you.

Walking further into the house you spot the brunette on the couch with Alex in her lap and her face tucked away in Olivia's neck.
"What's going on?" you asked.

Olivia looks up at you giving you a small smile.
"Alex isn't feeling well. She's had a rough day."
"Oh," you mumbled taking a seat on the other side of the couch.

Alex stays tucked away but you can tell she is crying, by the way, her back is moving.  You sighed closing your eyes for a moment. As much as you felt bad for Alex you needed comfort as well and unfortunately, Alex is already occupying your source of comfort.
"Maybe we should just head to bed?" you suggested.
The brunette nods "I think that's best." she agrees moving to rise off the couch.
"No." Alex cries holding her tighter.
"Lex I can hold you in bed. Let's go to sleep." Olivia tells her.
The blonde shifts in her spot looking up at Olivia.
"I don't want to sleep," she mumbles.
"Well, what do you want?" Olivia asked.
You watch the blonde hesitate for a moment before she answers.
"I want you."
Olivia looks at her in shock.
"You want me to.."
The blonde nods "Take charge. I need it Liv. Just for tonight."

You sat in your seat stunned Alex has never outright asked Olivia to take charge of her. She's always been a second master to you and a right-hand man to Olivia. You should have been concerned by the fact that she's asking for it. However, all you felt was jealousy and anger.
Olivia nods grabbing her hand to lead the blonde to the bedroom. You followed behind in shock. "Get undressed and wait for me," Olivia tells her. Alex does as she's told stripping down bare before climbing to the middle of the bed. Laying her head back against the pillows she releases another round of tears.
Following Olivia to the walk-in closet, you watched as the stripped out of her clothes stepped into the harness, and attached the strap. 
"Does this mean I'm the second master tonight?" you questioned.
Olivia sighs "No baby. I think it's best if you sit and watch. Alex is sensitive tonight and she's only ever asked for this one other time."
"But.."
"Y/n. Listen to me. Whatever is going on with her is serious enough she's asking for me to take charge. You and I both know that doesn't happen. If it was any other night I would be happy to teach you but not tonight."
"So what you want me to sit in the corner and just watch?"
"Please."

You looked at her in shock. You wanted to scream, to curse and cry at her for even suggesting it. But all that comes out is okay and apparently, that was enough for her.
Olivia smiles giving you a quick kiss as she walks out of the closet. Holding back your tears you take a couple of deep breaths before walking back out. Olivia set up a chair for you by the bed and was now hovering over Alex. You quietly took your seat and waited.

Olivia hovers over Alex staring down at her as her hands stroke up and down her thighs. "How do you want it, baby girl?"
Alex cries looking up at her. Olivia dips down kissing her lips softly. Holding herself up with one as the other brushes back the blonde's long hair.
"Lexie baby. How do you want it?" she asked softly?
"Rough." the blonde whispered.
Olivia nods her head "Safeword?"
"Peaches."
"Good girl." she praises.

While Olivia retrieves the lube and takes her time to make sure Alex is ready as you sit in your chair sulking. You've never seen Olivia be so tender with someone other than you. But even with Alex, it was a different kind of emotion. One that you hadn't witnessed before and it pissed you off. Of course, you had conflicting feelings about it. Alex clearly had something going on and needed this type of comfort and even though you wished her no harm you couldn't get over this feeling.

Focusing your attention back on the bed you see Olivia lining up her tip with Alex's entrance. The blonde gasped as Olivia enters her slowly. Olivia keeps a slow place barely moving in and out of her waiting for her to adjust. Finally, she pulls back leaving just the tip as she roughly lunged forward filling the blonde. Alex arched as she cried out at the feeling. Olivia smiles repeating the motion a couple of times. Alex looks up at her with a whine.
"You ready baby?" Olivia asked.
Alex whimpers nodding her head "Yes ma'am."
Olivia nods driving her hips forward as she roughly fucks her.
Alex moans and cries beneath her as tears filled her eyes once more. Olivia reaches forward lifting Alex's hands above her head as she pounds into her.
"You like that baby girl? You like how my cock fills you?" she vocalizes thrusting her hips deeper into the blonde.
Alex moans loudly nodding her head.
"Tell me. Tell me how much you like baby. How badly you need it." Olivia orders.
"I love it! I need your cock so bad. Please. Please fuck me!"
Olivia chuckles slowing her pace as she rolls her hips upwards causing Alex to cry out.
"You like that? You do don't you? You like being my needy little slut? Don't you?!"
"Yes!"
"Yes, what?!"
"Yes ma'am!!"
Olivia growls pulling out quickly as she flips the blonde over on her stomach. Lifting her hips so her ass is in the air she enters her roughly from behind. Alex cries arching her back towards Olivia. The brunette leans forward lacing her fingers at the roots of the blonde hair pulling her back as she countries to pound into her mercilessly.
"Who does this pussy belong to?"
"Y...you." Alex stutters.
Olivia smacks her ass hard with her other hand. "Who?"
"You. It's yours! Take it please!" she cries out. Olivia smiles pulling her hair harder lifting her up on her knees so that Alex's back is now flush against her front. Alex screams at the change of position. Olivia's tips angled right at her spot hitting in restlessly. Olivia drives her hips up moving her hand down the blonde's body to rub her clit.
"That's it, baby. Take it! Take it like the slut you are." Olivia growls in her ear.
Alex whines dropping her head against Olivia's shoulder. Olivia continues her thrusts as her fingers pick up speed on her burning clit.
"What would people say if they knew that ADA Alexandra Cabot was a fucking whore for my cock? Huh?! What if they saw you like this? Whimpering and begging for a release as you cream down my cock?"
Alex looks back at Olivia with a strangled cry. "Please." she pants.
Olivia smiles kissing her hard as she increased her movements. Angling her hips a little she finds her goal roughly poinding her hips.
"Come for me baby," she orders looking at the blonde.
Alex's eyes roll into the back of her head as her mouth hangs open. For a second it sounds like she searching for air until a series of screams escape from the back of her throat. Falling forward Alex lays face down on the bed as Olivia follows suit releasing as well. Olivia lays on top of her for a moment as the two of them breathe heavily. Finally, Olivia is the first to move gently pulling out of Alex. She rolls the blonde over kissing her softly. Alex cries into the kiss. "Thank you," she whispered. Olivia smiles "Anytime baby. You did well." she praised.
The two of them lay there for a moment allowing their bodies to rest completely oblivious to the war going on in your brain. Olivia kisses her once more before getting out of bed.
"Do you need help?" she asked. The blonde shakes her head. "No. I'm going to the bathroom I just need a minute," she explains rising from the bed.
Olivia nods pulling her into her arms and kissing her cheek.
"Go clean up and then we're going to bed."
The blonde nods walking toward the bathroom. Looking over at you Olivia walks towards you. "Can I get up now?" you asked.
"Yeah, baby."
You shot up trying to escape but Olivia catches you just before you exited. "Where are you going?" she asked.
"Guest bathroom."
"Okay," she says letting you go.

Taking off to the second bathroom you closed the door locking it behind you. Hovering over the sink you held the sides as you quietly sobbed. Your knuckles turning white from the pressure of trying to keep your body upright.

Looking into the mirror, you shake your head as another sob escapes your body. Taking a moment you washed your face hoping it would help the red splotches and swollen eyes. Once you calmed down you left the bathroom and headed back to the bedroom.
Arriving in the room you stopped in your tracks seeing the blonde snuggled up against Olivia fast asleep.
Olivia looks at you with a confused look as you stand beside the bed.
"She's in my spot."
Olivia sighed looking down at the blonde. "She's fast asleep. She needed some cuddles after that." Olivia explains.
You sighed rolling your eyes as walked over to the other side of the bed. Moving the covers back you climb in.

"I can move us over so you can sleep on the other side of me." Olivia offers.
"Don't bother," you mumbled reaching up to cut off the lamp.
"Goodnight baby," Olivia whispers in the dark.
"Goodnight."