8

You weren't sure how long you've been here but it was starting to take a toll. Your wrist and arms were sore from staying in this position for too long. Your thighs and ankles throbbed from you pulling and straining against the ties. And your clit was on fire begging to be touched. The two women have teased, licked, sucked, and fingered your pussy for what felt like hours. Each time one commits the act bringing you closer to the edge only to back off for you to make your guess. So far you've only been wrong twice and you were determined for that to be it.

You moned and gasped loudly as your clit was being sucked into the warm mouth. Your body felt like it was on fire but also cold from the coat of sweat on your body. You sighed and whined when the mouth pulled away once more.
-God dammit! Please! Please! Just let me come.-

Once again they waited in salience for your answer. You sighed shaking your head. "Olivia," you whispered.
"Sorry pet. That's wrong." the brunette says.

You whined pulling against the restraints.
-No! No! No! Not again. I can't take this anymore.-

"Please ma'am. Please," you begged out loud to your masters.

"I'm sorry pet but rules are rules," she says adjusting the vibe back to your clit.

You whined pulling on the restraints.
"You know better pet! Be still!" she demands.
"I can't," you cried.
"You can!" she shouts.
You cry out shaking your head. You're already soaked and the bed is probably ruined by now. The vibrations are too much.
"Liv. Liv. Please. I can't. I'm going to.." you hesitate feeling the pressure build. Just as you're about to let go the vibe is moved.

"No! No!" you cried out tossing your head back.
"No! No! Please!" you continued pulling harder against the restraints.
Feeling the bed dip beside you a hand reaches out to caress your face.
"Shhh. It's alright baby. Calm down." the brunette says soothingly.
"Liv." you gasped choking back a sob.
"I know. You've done really well. But you need to get through this punishment so we can finish." she says brushing your hair out of your face.

"Just give her a minute." you hear Alex say on the other side of you. You sighed letting go of fresh tears as you cried. After a few minutes, you calmed down sniffing quietly.

"You ready baby?" Olivia asked.
You nodded your head preparing your body for the sensations.
"All you have to do is get through this and I promise you it will be worth it," Olivia says.

-It fucking better be!-

You mentally prepared yourself as the vibe was returned to your swollen clit. Your body arched as you ached for a release.

-You can do this! Just hold off. Breathe. You can do this.-

"You're doing so well pet." the blonde praises rubbing your thighs.
You bit down on your lip trying to hold back a moan begging your hips to stay still. The vibrations increase sending your body into shock. You squeezed your hands in a fist trying to hold off on your impending orgasm. Finally the vibrations lower, lower, and lower, until it's removed. You sighed taking a deep breath as your body relaxed.

"Good girl. You did so well baby. I'm proud of you." you hear Olivia praise.
"Thank you, ma'am," you whined hoping you would finally receive a release.
"Well. I'd say she deserves a reward don't you think Alex?" the brunette questioned.
"I'd say so."

Feeling the bed dip once more you felt the hot breath against your ear.
"What do you say pet? You ready to come?" Olivia husked.
"Yes ma'am," you whined nodding your head.
You hear the chuckle as fingers part your folds and a warm tongue glides through. As much as you wanted to come your arms were burning at this point. You tried to relax and enjoy the pleasure but it was too much.