16

The next morning Alex and Olivia woke up in bed just the two of them. Alex stretched her limbs releasing a big yarn. Olivia smiles down at her.
"Good morning."
"Morning."
"You feeling better today?"
"Yes actually. Thank you for that. I haven't needed to be submissive in a long time. And with you, it's easier." she explains.
Olivia nods leaning down to kiss her. "Anytime."
Alex smiles looking over at the empty spot on the bed.
"Where's y/n?"
"I don't know. Maybe she's downstairs."
"Was she okay? I know last night was out of the blue and she's never seen me like that."

Olivia shrugged "I don't know. We didn't talk about it much. She seemed a little off."
"Hmm. Maybe she was just in shock. We can talk to her about it today."
"Yeah. Let's get up and find her." Olivia smiles getting out of the bed and tugging Alex along with her.

The two walk downstairs expecting to see you but were met with an empty house. Olivia looks around the apartment only to come back to the kitchen empty-handed.
"She's not here," she announced.
"Maybe she went out for a run or breakfast," Alex says.
"Maybe. But normally she leaves a note or a text. She knows I like to know where she is just in case something happens especially with the Santos Brothers." Olivia says looking between her phone and the counter for some kind of note.
"Maybe she forgot," Alex says.
"Maybe." Olivia mumbles. Alex smiles wrapping her arms around her.
"I'm sure she's fine. Let's start breakfast and if she isn't back by the time it's done we will go look for her."
Olivia nods "Okay."

About 30 minutes later you walked through the door. Sweat dripping off your body and music blaring in your ears. Rounding the corner you leaned against the wall untying your shoes. Looking up you see Olivia and Alex making breakfast and smiling at each other as they kiss. Rolling your eyes you continue to take off your shoes and socks. Olivia must have seen you once you put your head back down because when you looked up she was waving her hands around to get your attention.
"What?" you asked pulling your headphones down.
"I said hey. And asked where you were," she says with a smile.
"I went for a run."
"I see that. Why didn't you leave a note? We were worried."
"I bet," you muttered lowly walking towards the stairs.
"What?" Olivia asked.
"Nothing. I said sorry I forgot. I'm going to shower." you tell her heading up the stairs.
Olivia sighs looking over at Alex who just shrugged her shoulders going back to the eggs.

When you finished up your shower you stepped out grabbing your towel wrapping it around your body. Looking up you came face to face with Olivia.
"Jesus!" you shrieked.
"You scared the hell out of me," you exclaimed walking toward the sink.
"Why didn't you tell me where you were going?" she asked.
"I told you I forgot," you replied grabbing your toothbrush applying the paste.

Looking up through the mirror you see her stern face.
"I'm sorry! I went for a run Jesus Olivia." you sighed as you started to brush your teeth.

"You don't run unless something is wrong and you need to clear your head," she states.

"What's your point?" you asked with a mouth full of spit.

"As far as I know you don't have a reason to unless you do."

You rolled your eyes lowering your face to spit in the sink.
"I just needed to get out and run. Sorry I didn't realize that was a crime."

"It's not. But you know to leave a note."

"And I apologized for not doing that. So can we drop this?" you shout walking out of the bathroom.

Olivia is quick to follow you grabbing your arm and tugging you back to her.
"If I were you I'd drop the attitude. I'm just trying to figure out what's going on."

"I didn't have an attitude until you came in as Detective Benson." you snarled snatching your arm back.
Olivia closes her eyes taking a deep breath before she follows you into the closet.
"Y/n. What's wrong?"
"Nothing."
"Y/n."
"Oh my God Olivia leave me alone!" you shout.