13

Wildcard 13

Of course, Alex's father granted her access to the home for the week. Olivia snickered calling her "Princess Alexandra" on multiple occasions. The drive there wasn't bad with Olivia behind the wheel for the majority of the ride. Alex barked directions from the passenger seat as you napped in the back. The two women upfront fought every so often over the radio waking you from your slumber. Trying to be the middle ground you offered a few choices.

Olivia chuckled "No offense baby but we don't listen to your type of music."

You huffed "My type of music?"

She nods "Yes, the younger generations' music nowadays."

"Hey!" Alex shouts looking over at Olivia.
"I listen to the newer music. I'm hip too!"

"Frist of all Olivia I listen to a little bit of everything which you'd know if you ever let me control the music," you said rolling your eyes at her.
Ignoring Olivia's playful glare you look back at the blonde.
"And Alex never use that word again."

"What? Is that not in style anymore?" she asked.
"No." you chuckled.
Olivia laughed. "Oh yeah, Alex you're so up to date with the slang."
Alex pouts sticking her tongue out at Olivia.

You chuckled rolling your eyes as you sat back in your seat.
"I'm in a relationship with two grandmas I swear," you mumbled.
Olivia looks back in her rearview mirror. "You want me to pull this car over?" she growled.

You gasped looking into those deep brown eyes.
-Fuck! That's hot. I wish she would.-

"I'm talking to you pet."

" As entertaining as that would be we're almost there." Alex cuts in saving your ass. Literally.

You sighed in relief as Olivia focuses back on the road. Turning the corner you see a huge gate with two security men dressed in all black.
-What the fuck?-

Stopping at the gate Alex leans over to speak to the man.
"Alexandra Cabot," she says showing her ID. The man nods signaling them to open the gates.
The women smiled as they drove by entering the neighborhood. You were in awe of the homes each growing in size as you drive by.
Alex watches you out the corner of her eye with a smile.

Pulling up to the house you swore you died a little inside. The house is huge definitely bigger than most you've seen before. Alex is the first out of the car Olivia follows behind her opening the door for you.
"Holy shit." you gasped.
Olivia chuckles "I know right. Cabot's like to live in style."
You nod your head following behind her. Once you're at the door it opens revealing a tall man and a short older woman.
"Alexandra darling we've missed you!" she says hugging the blonde tightly.

"Oh Rita how I've missed you," she says. Looking back at us she smiles. "This is Rita, she's worked for my family for years. She's like my second mother. She helps with the cooking and cleaning. And this is John he's our driver." she says introducing us.

Olivia smiles shaking both of their hands. "It's nice to meet you both. I'm Olivia and this is Y/N."

Rita smiles "So nice to meet you both. Alex your father said you'd be here for the week so the house is all set for you. John will get your bags and then we will make ourselves scarce until it's time for dinner."

"Thank you, Rita, I apprentice it. And thank John you can take our bags to my room please."

"Of course Ms. Cabot." the man smiles running out to the car to grab our things.

Rita allows us inside and your mind goes into an overload of emotions. The house is beautifully decorated, and the ceilings are huge and filled with gorgeous glass chandeliers. Suddenly feeling overwhelmed you take Olivia's hand. The brunette smiles squeezing your hand.
"I know it's a lot. But it's okay," she whispers kissing your temple.
You smiled nodding your head. Alex smiles as she takes you on a tour of the home.
"So there are 7 bedrooms, 7 baths, two offices,  a library, gym, living room., dining room, kitchen, and movie room. There is an indoor pool along with a steam room. The outdoor pool and jacuzzi, tennis court, and the deck which has an outdoor kitchen and seating and are fully stocked. There is also a guest house for any guests and rooms for Rita and John."