17

The next morning you woke up confused by your surroundings. Looking around it dawned on you where you were. Last night you cried yourself to sleep in the guest bedroom. Gently lifting yourself up you winced at the pain coming from your backside. Unfortunately, you didn't have any clothes in the guest bedroom so you would have to walk out naked to reach the bathroom.

Peeking your head outside the door you checked to see if the coast was clear. Listening for a few minutes you confirmed that Alex nor Olivia were awake yet. Walking down the hall to the guest bathroom you carefully closed the door behind you. Once inside you looked in the mirror. Your face was red and swollen from crying and your bottom lip had a nice bruise from you bitting down on it to conceal your cries.

Looking around the bathroom you finally found some soap, shampoo, and conditioner. Getting the shower ready you gathered the materials steeping into the shower. You cried out as the hot water meets your backside. You knew wouldn't be able to sit comfortably for a while.

Once you were done with your shower you wrapped yourself in a towel and headed to the bedroom. As much as you didn't want to go into the master suite you needed clothes and that's where they were. Silently you peeked through the door looking inside to see Olivia and Alex were still asleep. Carefully opening the door enough to get in you walked quietly to the closet in search of your clothes. Opting for a t-shirt and loose sweat pants you begin to dry off your body. Looking back in the full-length mirror you gasped at the sight. Your ass and thighs sported shades of deep red and purple. Some spots looked worse than others but you could tell you would bruise.

-Fuck I should really apply some ointment.-

You sigh when you realized that it was located in the master bathroom. Wrapping yourself back up in a towel you headed to your destination.

Quickly trying to get the cream as quietly as possible you run back out of the bathroom and straight into Olivia. You gasped looking up at her. Suddenly it dawned on you that Olivia didn't tell you that applying ointment was okay.

Great, yet another rule broken! My ass can't take another spanking.

Olivia must have noticed your internal battle as she reached out grabbing your hands to gain your attention.
"It's okay. You can use the cream." She whispered.

"Thank you." You mumbled walking back to the closet.

Olivia follows behind you standing in the doorway.
"Is it okay if I help? I know it's hard for you to reach sometimes." She offered.

Quietly you stood there thinking about how you should answer. At the moment you didn't want Olivia touching you but you weren't going to ask Alex and it would be hard to apply on your own. Finally, you sighed nodding your head as you handed the cream to her. She gives you a small smile taking the cream as she lowers herself to her knees behind you.

"You have to drop the towel baby." She says softly.

Taking a deep breath you closed your eyes as you dropped the towel. You hear a loud gasp behind you and then feel soft fingertips run across your ass. As hard as you tried you couldn't help but whimper when she touched a sensitive area. Looking over at the mirror you see Olivia looking up at you with tears in her eyes.

"I'm so sorry." She cried carefully applying the cream to your bottom.

She cried the whole time. You tried your hardest to hold back your tears waiting for her to finish. Once she was done she rises to her feet. Taking that as a sign you grabbed your pants carefully stepping into them. You winced when the pants made contact with your ass. Reaching for your shirt you put it over your head slipping your arms through the holes. Olivia watches as she cleans her hands off on the towel. Once you were dressed Olivia stepped forward.