11

Lost in your conversation with April you didn't notice the two figures walking closer to you. One looking intrigued the other looking extremely pissed off.

"Y/n," Olivia calls out eyeing April.

You looked up at her with a smile. "Hey, Liv."
But the smile quickly faded once you noticed the look on her face. You looked over at Alex noticing the smirk on her face.

"What are you guys doing here?" you asked.

"We came to see you for lunch but it looks like you already have company."  the blonde smiles.

"Ohh. Umm, yeah this is April Mitchell she's the creative writing teacher. April this is my girlfriend Olivia Benson and this is..."

"Alexandra Cabot. A family friend." the blonde chimes in.

"Right." you chuckled trying to ignore Olivia's harsh stare.

April smiled " It's nice to meet you both.

"Yeah, you too. Y/n. A word." Olivia ordered walking past you and April.

You smiled at April telling her goodbye as you followed behind Olivia.
"It was nice to meet you," Alex says quickly before following behind as well.

You smiled at those who passed you in the hallway as Olivia and Alex stayed close behind you walking to your office.

Olivia allows you and Alex both to walk in first as she closes the door behind her making sure to lock it.
"Liv," you called out.
The brunette quickly turns around pinning you to the nearest wall.
"What the fuck was that?"
"W..what?"
"Why were you flirting with that woman?"

"What?! I wasn't!"

"Looked like it to me? How about you Alex?" Olivia asked looking back at the blonde while she kept a grip on you.

The blonde smiled as she sits on your desk. "You two did look pretty chummy."

"Flirty is the better word." Olivia chimes in.

"I wasn't flirting!" you shout.

"Pet," Olivia says in a stern tone.

"I wasn't! April is a friend and a coworker."

"So was I." the blonde says with a chuckle.

You rolled your eyes looking back at Olivia. "I'm not interested in April. And how dare you come to my job thinking you can boss me around. You embarrassed me."

"Because you got caught," she says.

"No. Because you're acting like some jealous controlling girlfriend. And what if I was flirting? Hmm? We added Alex. What's one more?" you asked challenging the brunette.

"Uh oh," Alex muttered.
Olivia growled, "You couldn't handle one more."
You smirked "You don't know what I can handle."

In one fluid motion, Olivia managed to get you out of your skirt and panties. After throwing them to the side her arms wrapped around your legs lifting you on her shoulders as she secured you against the wall.

You couldn't help the loud moan that escaped your mouth as Olivia's tongue dives deep in between your folds. Your fingers tangle in her hair pulling at the roots as she devours you.

"Fuck. Olivia." you cried out squeezing your eyes shut as she eats you out. Alex smirks as she watches below. She knew Olivia had a temper and could be jealous. However, she's never seen her quite like this. Olivia growls as she nips and bites your clit bringing you to a quick and powerful orgasm. You trembled and gasped as your body spread with pleasure.

You opened your eyes once your body comes down from its high but it's short-lived as Olivia lowers you down holding you in her arms. She bites the side of your neck making you cry out as she enters you with three fingers.

"Olivia!" you screamed only to be silenced by her lips as she roughly pumps in and out of you.
"Mhmm," you whined against her lips. Pulling back for air your head drops back against the wall.
"Fuck. Liv. Fuck. I...I'm.." you chanted before your words were caught off with yet another orgasm.

Olivia smirked as she carries you to the desk causing Alex to move from her spot. You whined as the front of your body meets the cool desktop. Olivia spreads your legs entering you again from behind. You whined shaking your head as you reached back to grab her wrist.

Olivia growls smacking your hand away as she leans over you.
"You will take it pet! Do you hear me?! You think you can walk around and flirt with other women?" she growls.
You whined once more feeling her fingers thrust deep inside of you.
"You want to act like a slut right? Huh? Then I'll fuck you like one. How about that?" she asked biting the shell of your ear.
You sobbed as your body tensed getting ready for yet another release.
"Olivia," you whispered.

The brunette smiled triumphantly as your body orgasms once more squeezing and pulling her fingers deep inside of you. She made sure to milk every once, every drop, your body gave to her. Olivia smiles when your body relaxes enough for her to pull out. Flipping you over on your back she motions to Alex.
"Clean her up would you?"
The blonde smiles as she kneels in front of you. "My pleasure."

Olivia watches as Alex softly runs her tongue up and down your folds careful not to hit your clit. The blonde hums as she laps up your juices. She smirks as she carefully wraps her lips around your clit sucking it into her mouth.
"Alex!" you gasped as your body tensed as you came again.
You exhaled deeply feeling your body relax once more. Alex smiles looking back at Olivia.
Olivia arched her brow at the blonde.
"What?" she shrugged. "I wanted some fun too." she smiled raising from the floor.

Olivia chuckles as she makes her way over to you. Lifting you up in a seating position she wraps her arms around you. You sighed into her arms burying your head in between her neck. After a while, the brunette pulls back to look at you.
"Still want to add one more?" she asked with a smile.
You rolled your eyes. "I was never going to add April, you idiot."
Alex and Olivia chuckled.

Leaning up you kissed her lips. "I love you but if you ever come to my job and act like that towards a coworker again I'm done. I mean it Liv. I don't come to the station and boss you around and make you look like a fool. I expect the same."

The brunette nods "I know. Your right. I'm sorry I won't do it again. I just saw nothing but red when I saw her grab your hand. You're mine."

"I am. But you're also mine. And if I were to treat Alex that way what would you do?"

"Punish you."

"Exactly."

She sighed "Your right. Although we have a relationship with Alex."

The blonde laughed shaking her head "Give it up Liv she's too smart for you. You know you were wrong."

"You played into it!" Olivia shouts looking over at Alex.
Alex giggled shrugging her shoulders. "I'm just here for a good time."
Olivia rolls her eyes as she helps you back into your panties and skirt. Just as you were finishing up the bell rings loudly throughout the school.
"That's the end of lunch," you tell her. She nods "I know. Sorry, we didn't get to eat said lunch."

"Bite your tongue!" the blonde chimes in heading towards you.
"My lunch was rather delicious," she smirked winking at you.
"Bye Cutie. " she smiles heading out of the office.
You chuckled shaking your head "Bye Alex."

Olivia chuckled before leaning in to kiss you.
"Bye baby. I love you."
"I love you too. Bye." you smiled waving as the two left your office.

"Lord help me." you chuckled as you tried to get back to your work.