Part 60 -24/7 = Heaven

Aliya is waiting for Yoongi in a restaurant for dinner. He's coming from work and he texts her that he might just be a little late. She sits by herself, browsing at her phone when someone walks up to her. 

"Aliya good to see you." It was Aimee, Taehyung's high school crush and college fling that tried to hit on Yoongi before. Next to her is Mari, Yoongi's workmate and who used to be his regular hook up. Both of them were looking at her nastily but tries to add up a very fake smile on their faces.

"Hi." Is her only reply. She can't really say it's good to see them because it's not. 

"Are you here by yourself? That's just sad. You've got like seven friends you can come with you for dinner but you're still alone." Aimee continues to taunt her.

When they don't get a reaction from Aliya, Mari speaks up. "So things didn't turn out well for you and Yoongi? I heard he met someone in Japan. That's the thing with him, you think you're special until he replaces you with someone else. Nothing is permanent with him."

"With you definitely. But not with Aliya." Yoongi said as he quietly walks in glaring at the women surrounding Aliya. "Sorry to keep you waiting luv." He tells her as he bends to give her a slow deep kiss, taking his time as his tongue rubs against hers. He gives a soft grunt as he pulls away and looks at the two ladies as he moves a finger at the corner of his lips. "You were saying?" He asks Mari who glares at him then at Aliya.

"We're leaving." She tells Aimee who looks at both of them, giving them a fake smile as she nods before following her friend who's already at the door.

"Did you really have to do that?" Aliya asks him.

"Of course, now she has different news  to spread in the office." He replies.

"But they're not the only one who saw that." Aliya said as she looks around at the people at the surrounding table who tries to appear they didn't see what Yoongi just did.

"So what? They've never seen a guy kiss their girlfriend?" He said as he takes a seat across from her. "Let's order luv I'm hungry and not just for food." He looks at her meaningfully. It's been almost two weeks since they had sex. Aliya had her period and both of them got too busy at work they'll be too tired at the end of the day. She suddenly felt the familiar flutter in her stomach and the stirrings of her hormones. She couldn't wait for dinner to end. She'll show him how grateful she is for what he did tonight with Aimee and Mari. 

*************************

4 Months later, Namjoon and Nari's wedding...

The ceremony was held at the lake house. The renovations had just finished right on time for the wedding. Yoongi was able to deliver his promise that it will be ready by the two's wedding and it did, after all the over time work everyone had to do. The place definitely looks better, more modern while the rooms were all according to what they wanted it to be. Jin had to trade rooms with Yoongi to make his room accessible with Aliya's. He wanted  to make their rooms one but Aliya didn't want her mother to see that. She might be happy about her relationship with Yoongi, but that doesn't mean that she should flaunt that she's already sleeping with him. Same goes with his parents, his mother was ecstatic when Yoongi introduces Aliya to them as his girlfriend. It makes her feel uneasy, if they see they're sharing one bed before marriage. The wall in between their rooms can be taken down some time in the future.

Jia's arrangement at the garden is beautifully made. It looks as if they were in paradise with all the flowers and small trees she decorated the place with. She's gone as far as putting  a seven foot waterfall as part of the background to make the nature theme realistic.

Aliya cries along with the bride and groom as they said their vows. Their speech was so touching and their love for each other is overflowing that even the guests could feel it.