Part 31 - Doctor Love

"This is such a beautiful night." Nari breathed as she lay on one of the lounge chairs at the deck after dinner. The boys were busy working in the kitchen cleaning and washing the dishes. The girls prepared dinner so it's their turn to rest.

"I love watching the sky, I can never get tired of it." Aliya said as she stretched out her arms smiling up at the infinite display above them.

"It'll be a full moon tomorrow night, I bet it's going to be prettier." Jia added. She turns to the woman next to her making sure that she isn't feeling out of place. "You must think we're weird. We all have this in common, our fondness in looking at the sky."

Yoo-Mi smiled at her. "I like looking at the sky too. During my breaks in the hospital, I'd spend some time at the open area at one of the highest floor just to unwind specially on a tough shift. Something about it relaxes me."

The girls likes her, she talks more now and is relaxed around them. Having spent more time with her when they were preparing dinner, they saw more of her personality. She has a good sense of humor and is smart. They can see why Hobi likes her. Miya on the other hand, they haven't seen a lot of since she arrived with Jin after lunch. 

 Jin said they already had lunch on their way there because Miya got hungry. He didn't look his usual self, obviously, he is having some kind of an argument with her. She greeted them briefly before disappearing in their room. She came out while they were preparing  dinner and apologized if she couldn't help because she isn't feeling good. They all advised her to go and take some rest so she left again and came out to briefly eat dinner. 

Jin, is still with the boys cleaning up. He's probably telling them what's going on between them. Poor Jin is so in love with Miya and she doesn't seem to be giving back half of the love he is giving her. Aliya also noticed how she looks at them (the girls) as if they were some bug that crashed on her windshield. Sure, she comes from a mega rich, well respected family but that doesn't make her better than the rest of them. For the sake of their friend Jin, she didn't say anything about it. 

The living room had a huge tv and they all decided to watch a movie right after the boys finished cleaning up. Popcorn, chips and chocolates were laid out at the center table together with some beer and soda. The couples were all cuddled up at the sofa while Aliya sat in between Jungkook and Jimin with Jin close to them. Miya didn't want to watch the movie either.

They picked the latest Final Destination movie series and the room just thudded and shook from the sound system that was set up. It added to the factor for everyone to jump on a suspense part. Aliya took a sip from her Coke after eating a handful of popcorn.

"Not drinking anything strong tonight?" Jin asks her.

"Not tonight, I need to wake up early tomorrow." She replied.

"Oh, you're doing that sunrise watch of yours." Jungkook said after a long drink from his beer.

"Taehyung going with you?" Jimin asked her.

Aliya threw a glance at her bestfriend who is busy whispering something to his wife that made her giggle. She sighs, "Maybe."

"Wake Jimin up if Taehyung's not going." Jungkook said with a snicker as he watched Jimin's reaction. No one wants to get up early on a vacation specially after drinking the whole night. 

"I can't promise you I am awake, but I will try." Jimin told her.

"I can come with you." Jin said surprising Aliya.

"You don't have to specially when Miya is with you." When she saw Jin's reaction, she can't help but ask. "Are you two ok?"

Jin shrugged and drank from his can of beer. "Not exactly."