Chapter 6: Redfox

*****CHAPTER 3: HARGEON*****

Quick A/N:

Remember chapter 3...?

"To kill Brie Redfox"

Ok, on with the story!

******

People looked around, frightened, searching for this, "Brie Redfox."

Brie heard her first name....but assumed there was another "Brie" on board. "Oh dear! That poor Brie Redfox! I would fight back, but....I could never beat them. She will be missed." Those were Brie's thoughts just as the four men advanced towards her.

One man grabbed her by the arm forcefully, "Hey!" She whimpered, "No, there must be some mistake!! I'm Brie Ayley! Gabriela Ayley!"

"Then we surely do have the right girl." One man who hadn't spoken yet snickered. "C'mon sweetchecks!" They were carrying Brie by her arms and legs out of the train as they hauled her off the train.

They walked in the shadows of Hargeon, not seen by any civilian, just the criminals, and the dark mages hiding out in the alleyways. A struggling, screaming Brie was being carried for several minutes, until finally the men set her down and performed a paralysis spell. Now she wouldn't make trouble for them.

Brie was scared. Beyond scared! She'd just begin her incredible journey, and now things had made a turn for the worse. How would she escape? Would she really die? How would she deal with this, what would she do? Well, she couldn't do anything, at least not now, while she was paralyzed.

The men carried her great distances, to the edge of Hargeon and to their "headquarters" Brie assumed. It was a large building that was cleverly hidden in the shadows, Brie came closer and closer to the building, but she still couldn't make out any distinctive qualities of it....except it kind of resembled a large fancy house-a mansion!

The girl was carried through a metal doorframe, and her leg brushed the side of it. Upon touching the metal, Brie felt a shock go through her. Not like an electrical impulse, but almost as if a burst of energy was sent through her. "How strange." She thought.

Brie was transported into a parlor and was placed on a velvet sofa. The only light that shone in the house was sunlight from uncovered patches of boarded-up windows and entrances. Brie could barely see a thing.

Suddenly, a candle was lit, and the dim lighting was slightly lessened. One man, a large man, who hadn't spoken on the train held the candle. The captor spoke on a deep gravelly voice that intimidated Brie, "Now, now, girl." He started, using a voice you'd speak with to a small child, "We don't wanna hurt 'cha" Then, the man smiled with a sickening grin.

The paralysis spell was finally wearing off on Brie, so after a minute, she was able to sit upright, and speak on her own, but she was far too weak to make any kind of escape.

"Wha-what do you want from m-me?" Brie asked softly, mustering up all the courage she had to even speak, "and-and, sir....my last name is - it's um, Ayley. Not 'Redfox'"

The captor took a few slow steps towards Brie, "Honey, you've been lied to." He said with a snicker, "We know we have the right girl, you exactly fit the description, babe." Brie was thoroughly confused, but she just listened, terrified, as the man went on, getting nearer to her, his slow steps taking him tediously closer, "You are Gabriela Redfox, sweetheart, you have dark hair, with a hint of blue, almost like blue highlights. Your hair's thick and wild too, but you don't have any desire to control it. Your eyes are a chocolatey-red, you have an olive skintone, you have a petite build, and you're seventeen years old." Brie's mouth was gaping open. He couldn't possibly identify all of those characteristics in the dim candlelight.

Even after all that, the man continued, "You like to read and sing, you sometimes wear a stud, a piercing, on your left nostril, and you like earrings, in fact, you have several cartilage piercings." Brie was struck with even more disbelief, how did he know all this?

"We need something from you...." The scary man continued, "But I'll leave the explaining of that to the boss." He stepped to the side, and almost as if on cue, a tall, ugly, and wrinkly man approached Brie, accompanied by a dark-skinned man who looked like he was in his early thirties.

"Hello, girl." The old man spoke in an exhausted voice, "Finally, the second part of my revenge on Fairy Tail." He grinned and was successful in intimidating and scaring Brie.

"Redfox" Brie thought, with a start. She hadn't recognized the name before the old wrinkly man mentioned Fairy Tail. In Sorcerer Weekly, Fairy Tail's cutest couple is Gajeel and Levy.....Redfox. It couldn't be. No....Brie couldn't be their child! That's not a rational thought!

However.....Brie was short, like Levy, she sorta had Levy's brilliant blue hair, she had Gajeel's dark hair for sure, and her hair was certainly wild, like both of their's. Her eyes were red with some brown accents in them, almost like the man had described them, chocolatey-red. She was kind of into piercings, and Gajeel, for sure, had piercings. She liked music and singing....like Gajeel.....and was a huge bookworm like Levy! She was an exact combination of the two!

There was no doubt in Brie's mind, She was the Redfox child. The one they mourned for every year on her birthday, she knew who her birth parents were, but for some reason, now that she knew who they were, Brie had no desire to find them. In the magazines, they hadn't explained why the child disappeared seventeen years ago. Maybe it was a publicity stunt! All Brie could assume was that they didn't want their child anymore, maybe they didn't even care to look for her! Whatever, all Brie cared about was making it out of the mansion safely....and going back home.

*****

After Brie snapped out of her deep thought, the old, ugly, wrinkly man introduced himself.

"I'm Kingsley Franks," he said, adjusting the collar of his brown velvet suit jacket, "but please, dear, call me Mr. Franks."

*****
Isn't it just frustrating when you publish an Author's Note promising a new chapter in the next week, but then you write up a chapter in the same hour? That just makes it kind of redundant to even write the Author's Note.....

Well, that's my life! Haha ^w^

Also, I have a field trip tomorrow and I'll be spending 3 hours on a bus so I'm sure I'll have plenty of time to save you from those cliffhangers! ;D

You're cool,

-Emily/Brie