Bad boy next door ch.4

HI SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO UPLOUD THIS CHAPTER SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL...THIS CHAPTER IS GONNA BE KINDA SHORT BUT I HOPE U WOULD LIKE IT ;D

**********************

Chapter 4

"WAKE UP ALISSA!!!!" Courtney screamed while jumping on my bed, I swear she can be so annoying like why is she here so early anyway.

"Why are u waking me up so early" I said while pulling the covers over my head try my best to protect myself from her hits. "Because Alissa we have a whole day waiting for us to spend" she say excitedly...I sit up on my bed and look at her with a blank expression like what the hell are we gonna do all day. "Court what are we going to to do" "SHOPPING SILLY" she say loudly like I can't hear her or something. "You know I don't do good with shopping Courtney I have no taste in clothes" "that's why you going with me" how can I forget she's a shopping addict. Courtney could go shopping three times a week did I tell you she filthy rich umm yea her parents own some kind of company so she has loads of money...I mean my family isn't poor we have money too you can call us rich too but not as rich as their family. "C'mon Alissa it will be so fun" as I sat there and thought about it I don't wanna sit in the house all day. I sigh "fine ill go but it's still way to early" said while looking at my alarm clock it's say 8:30...so we went down stares and ate breakfast with my family and had nice conversation. My family really loves Courtney because they see that she's a nice sweet girl. As we spent some time watching tv and talking up to 2:30...we started heading to the mall in my car...we spent hours at the mall picking out clothes. "OH MY GOSH!!!!" Courtney said surprised. " you look so pretty in that skirt Alissa" " do I really? I mean I don't look to trashy" I asked unsure if I like how I look. " what are you talking about you look fine girl" she say winking at me. "Fine? C'mon court I look like a hooker" " no your just not used to these type of clothes like you really look good in this Alissa...and you have niiiice pairs of legs there like c'mon why do u hide them their sexy" she say while fixing my skirt " what the hell court maybe umm because I look like a WHORE!!!!" I yelled and turned around and shut the dressing room door. " like I said Alissa your just not used to them maybe you should start wearing some cuter clothes so you can actually see how beautiful you are without the boring clothes" she say behind the dressing room door. "I don't know court these clothes just not me" " lets just start off small shall we" she say with a smile in her voice. " I sigh to myself maybe if I start off small and work my way up instead of making myself look like I'm trying to hard I would grow to like it..I sigh to myself again. "Ok but one step at a time" I say stepping out of the dressing room from changing. " perfect" court say with a smile plastered on her face. It's already 7:00 o clock and the mall closes at 9:00 so we need to hurry and get what we want and leave.

It's now 8:00 and we still hadn't ate anything since this morning. "Ugh I'm starving Courtney...can we stop now and grab something to eat?" I say while tubing my stomach. " yea I'm hungry too...lets go to subway in the food market" "thank god" I say while walking to the line where subway is.

We're siting down eating and talking about what we gonna do for the rest of the break from school and talking about what's been going on.

"I don't know Alissa I just don't like him like that" she say will sipping on her drink. "Why not he's so sweet and caring and loving and hot" I say winking my eye at the last part saying hot. " because I kinda see him as a friend" " I really hate when girls say that...they always keep the sweetest ones in the friends zone" I said while taking a bite of my food. " well you have to go with a guy that's your type...you can't go with someone that don't meet you standards" hmm she has a point there " yea your right about that's one" as we sat there and talked I was interrupted by a familiar voice.

"Well well well isn't it princess" I know that voice anywhere...I turned around to see Michael standing behind me and oh my gosh he looks so good...he has his curly black hair pulled to the back in a low ponytail with black jeans on with a white plain shirt with white Jordan high tops...with just that simple look makes him look so sexy...oh wow.

"Are you done staring princess" Michael say with his famous smirk... My cheeks redden a little knowing I was just checking him out. "Umm Michael what are you doing here" I say a little embarrassed. "I came here the same reason everyone else came here for captain obvious" my cheeks redden again knowing that was a stupid question...UGH why does he make me blush like crazy all the time..goodness...

"Umm yea" I said embarrassed. " oh princess you have to work on you thinking skills really" " whatever Michael" I say rolling my eyes. "You know I'm just messing with ya" he say with a smirk. " well stop messing with me it's annoying" I said annoyed " you know that's no fun princess" he said with a little laugh. As he was standing there he managed to look across the table to spot Courtney looking at us with a amused look on her face.

"Hmm I didn't notice you were there" he said smiling at her. "Well yea I'm here" Courtney say while smiling back. "Yea I see that now umm Courtney?" He asked just to make sure since he didn't see her in four years. "Yea that's me" she nodded "kool...well it was nice bumping into you princess" he say while turning back towards me. " yea I guess so" I say rolling my eyes. " oh princess you really have to stop doing that before they get stuck" Michael said with a smirk. "yea sure ok" I said... he laughed a little "well see ya soon princess" he say while winking at me. "And it was nice seeing you again Courtney" Michael say waving and walking away while Courtney waved back. As soon as he was out of sight court burst with a squeal. "OH MY GOSH...Alissa he has gotten so HOT" I giggled at her reaction. " yea I know but he still annoying" "who cares he is so freaking gorgeous" she say dreamingly "and I can totally see he's digging you" she say smiling. " what the hell court no he's not he's just being a pess.." "Whatever princess" she say teasingly. "Omg stop" "he's cute Alissa why won't you cut him some slack and date him" I looked at her like she just killed someone but then gave her a blank expression. " we can't talk about this any longer lets go home I'm exhausted" I say while getting up.

Since Courtney is staying over we drove back to my house and headed straight to my room we hung all of my new clothes and throw away some...I repeat "some" of my old clothes away I will not throw away all of them...no way...we bought tuns of new clothes so putting them away took two hours...I was so overly exhausted but Courtney wanted to watch movies.

After we watched 3 movies we took a shower and went straight to bed not even five minutes I was out like a light.

Oh gosh today was a long day hopefully tomorrow will be better.

**********************

OK THAT WAS CHAPTER 4 FOR YOU GUYS...I WASN'T SO SURE ABOUT THIS ONE BUT WHATEVER AGAIN IM SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT PLZ FORGIVE ME...HOPEFULLY THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UP SOONER

THEIR MIGHT BE SOME MISTAKES IN THIS CHAPTER BUT NOT REALLY SO BEAR WITH ME....STAY TUNED PLZ AND VOTE AND COMMENT FOR ME AND TELL ME ABOUT MY NEW STORY ;D