Bad boy next door ch.32

I LOVE YOU GUYS ;)

Shorty chapter

****************************************

Chapter 32

The next day

"Alyssa forget about him ok we're are at the mall for a reason" Courtney said annoyed.
"(Sigh) your right I need to get my mind off him" I said shaking my head, truth is....i can't stop thing about Michael I miss him so much, sometimes I would catch him looking at me from his room but he would quickly look away, I just wanna put on a show for him just to turn him on.
"ALYSSA!!!" court screamed in my ear.
"What what" I said freaking out, my nerves are to bad for all that yelling.
"Your spacing out again" she said annoyed
"Ok sorry" I said

Moments later

"Omg Alyssa that dress look so HOT on you....I'm jealous" she said smiling from ear to ear.
"Court this dress is so tight" I said while trying to pull it down.
"Duh it's supposed to be tight...what you want a church dress" she said rolling her eyes.
"Whatever it's a size smaller then I usually wear" I said trying to breath.
"Shut up we're buying it" she said then closed the door in my face, I'll buy it but never wearing it.

Two hours later

"Please let's go Courtney my feet is killing me" I said whining.
"Ok ok let's go" she said

"Well well well look what I got here" omg.... I know that voice I hate so much and it sound so nasal...eww.
"Oh hi Lisa" court said with a attitude.
"Lisa what do you want" I said the same way as Courtney.
"Oooh nothing thought I would let you know a little something about Michael" what the fuck does she has to say about Michael?
"And what's that then" I said... I really don't wanna hear what she has to say...why?...because I'm scared of what she's gonna say
"(Giggles) oh god I don't think your ready for this" she said
"Just say it" I said getting annoyed
"well...lets just say that Michael was a animal last night" Lisa said while smirking.
"The fuck you mean an animal" Courtney said getting hella mad.
"You know exactly what I mean..." she said walking closer to me like I said it.
"Y-you had sex with M-Michael last night?" I asked upset.
"(Giggles) mhmm and the day before that and before that" she said smirking.
"Oh you bitch" court said then ran up to her but I quickly grabbed courts arm.
"No court lets just go" I said close to tears.
"No Alyssa this bitch had some nerve telling you that bullshit" Courtney said through rage.
"Oh and I have so much more to tell you Alyssa" she said.
"What is it" I said...i just want her to say what she has to say so I can leave.
"No I just got one last thing to say...." she said grinning at me.
"What is it shit!!" court said yelling.

"I'm pregnant"

WHAT!!!!!

*************************************

ITS LATE.......IM SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SUPAR SHORT...BUT I PROMISE I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER...THAT ONE IS GONNA BE CRAZYYY 👊💥

COMMENT PLZ TELL ME YALL KNOW I WANNA WHAT UR FEELING LOL

FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM
👇👇👇👇👇👇
MissDirtyDiana_

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE AND FOLLOW

(IGNORE THE MISTAKES PLZ)