Bad boy next door ch.30

IM BACK!!!! LOL IM STILL KINDA SAD BUT HATE KEEPING YOU GUYS WAITING I FEEL LIKE YALL WILL STOP READING MY STORIES :( GOD KNOWS I DONT WANT THAT SO ILL GIVE YOU THIS OK? OK

*****************************************

Chapter 30

Oh fuck no...what the hell is this shit? why is she texting him? and *I can't wait to see you again*? what?

Michael couldn't have...he didn't...he didn't just lie to me in my face like that did he? he told me where he was, how can she text that to him if he wasn't with her or was he. I can't believe this he lied to me straight in my eyes, he made that whole thing up so he won't get in trouble he knew I were to get mad or worst...break up with him, the nerve. How can he do this? what did they do? did he actually run to her rescue? he just said he would never even see if she was ok he doesn't like her, how can he say all that after seeing her. Did she piss him off to the point that he regret seeing her? Aaaah this is insane.

Love? she said she loves him, do he love her back? God I hope not, I need to talk to him I want answers now. Ugh just wait to he get in here.

Michael POV:

"Babe you should really get some new curtains they look like they about to rip" I said climbing in her room shutting the window. As I turned around Alyssa was already there in front of me. But before I get to say anything she slapped me hard in my face.

My face stayed to one side for a few seconds then I turned to her with fire in my eyes pissed to the max.
"What the fuck was that for?!?!?" I said angry. She just looked at me me with the same anger then spoke.
"How could you Michael?" she questioned. What is she talking about what did I do now?
"What?...whats wrong" I said confused
"How could you just lie to me in my face" she said with a shaky voice.
"What are you talking about baby" I said grabbing her waist but she quickly pushed my hands away. What's going on?
"Don't touch me, you know exactly what I'm talking about Michael"
"No baby I don't" I said walking closer to her but she backed up looking even more pissed.
"Oh yea? well your hoe text you" she said throwing my phone at me. I caught it but looked at her confused because I dropped all my hoes just for her.

As opened the text it read

Lisa: hey baby I can't wait to see you again I love you <3

What the fuck? I don't even talk to her let alone see her

"Baby I don't know why she text me that, she's lying" I said walking to her grabbing her hand but she quickly snatched it away.
"NO MICHAEL YOUR LYING" she said yelling pushing me.
"How could you Michael you said you loved me how could you dare talk to that hoe you lied to me with a straight face you bastard" she said punching and slapping my chest, it's kinda hurts she's pretty strong for a girl.
"Baby stop stop" I said grabbing her wrists. it took me five minutes for her to stop hitting me.
"I have no idea why she text me that" I said looking into her eyes. I didn't go see Lisa.
"Really? so why she said she can't wait to see you again huh?" she said trying not to cry.
"I don't know baby I don't talk to her" I said begging, this is not going well at all.
"You lying Michael she can't just text you that with you going to see her at the first place"
"Maybe she knew you were gonna see" I said trying to convince her.
"HOW THE FUCK SHE KNEW THAT" she said screaming, ok that didn't work
"Bae I'm confused...I don't know why she send that to me" I said giving up, this isn't going no where
"You know what Michael I know this day was gonna come, you couldn't stay faithful for long, I knew I wasn't enough for you. Lisa is your type not me" she said with a single tear falling down her beautiful face.
"Alyssa you know how much I love you how can you say that"
"Because you've been cheating...i see why you don't like to tell me where you been, because you been fucking with that bitch..every time you leave you have a problem telling me, why because of that bitch Lisa" she said in one breath.
"Baby I-" I quickly got cut off.
"Shut the fuck up Michael I don't want to here it...you know what get the fuck out of my house we're done" she said, my eyes widen. Oh no I can't lose her, she's my baby, my world, my everything, my princess, my queen.
"What?!?!? baby you not even giving me a chance to talk" I said grabbing her hand but she quickly snatched it away once again.
"I don't want to here your lies Michael just leave" she said crying
"You just assuming shit...you know how that bitch is...she's just jealous she wants me back" I said telling the truth
"SHUT UP MICHAEL AND GET OUT" she said yelling and pushing me to the window.
"You know what, fine I'll leave for now but that bitch is lying" I said climbing out the window.

"No Michael your lying we're fucking done" and with that she closed the window and curtains.

OhGodNo :(

*************************************

DONT HATE ME PLZ BECUZ ITS SOOO SHORT IM STILL NEED MORE TIME TO HEAL.

I HAD TO GIVE YOU THIS ONE PART BECUZ I DONT WANNA KEEP YOU GUYS WAITING TO LONG.

BUT ANYWAY...WHAT DO YOU THINK? DID ALYSSA OVER REACT? OR DID SHE HAVE THE RIGHT? SHOULD SHE LISTEN TO MICHAEL? WILL THEY GET BACK TOGETHER WHATS GONNA HAPPEN TO THEM TWO. COMMENT *Everyone* GIVE ME FEED BACK...LOTS OF FEED BACK.
DONT HATE ME LOL

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM MissDirtyDiana_ FOLLOW IT NOW

COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE AND FOLLOW

(IGNORE THE MISTAKES PLZ❤️)