Bad boy next door ch.27

I KNOW I KNOW...ITS BEEN FOREVER!! SINCE I LAST UPDATED PLZ DONT HATE ME...LIFE BEEN HECTIC BUT HERE IS UR CHAPTER.

*************************************

Chapter 27

One week later

So it's been a week since Michael caught me doing...you know what...to think back on it I still feel kinda embarrassed. Michael said he loved watching me do that but I am never doing that again..I mean what if my parents caught me doing that....I'll run away.

"I bought three" Michael said handing me the CVS bag. I looked inside and my eyes widen.
"Michael these are like fifteen dollars each" i said
"So it's not like I couldn't afford them" he said shaking his head sitting down.
"You could of just bought one" I said sitting on his lap.
"Baby I wanna make sure"
"(Sigh) I'm scared Michael...what if all these became positive...I'm just 18" I said looking at him.
"I'm here for you baby and like you said you 18 your legal you at an age where you could get things without your mom getting it for you" he said trying to make it seem like I'm not to young.
"I know Michael but me personally is not ready for a baby"
"We don't know yet Alyssa unless you go in the bathroom take those test" he said pushing off his lap. I stayed quiet for a second. If you are confused me and Michael just noticed today that we haven't been using condoms since we first started having sex which was weeks ago maybe a month. I'm so scared. What if I'm pregnant..how can I not think about condoms? A baby is the last thing I need right now. I have a month left of high school and then college here I come...how can I do that with a baby everything I'm working on is gonna be washed down the drain. I don't know nothing about taking care of a baby...I'm not gonna be good mother if I don't know how to take care of it...oh god what am I gonna do?
"I can't" I said shaking my head with teary eyes.
"Alyssa we are in this together baby you not alone in this.." He said getting up and holding me in his arms.
"I'm so sorry I brought you in this mess Michael we should of used condoms I should of used birth control" I said now crying on Michael's shoulder. He grabbed my face between both of his hands looking into my eyes.
"No do NOT blame yourself for this it takes two people to get pregnant..this is my fault just as much as yours...I am not gonna let you go through this alone" Michael said whipping my tears away but not really working because they are just continue to fall.
"Plus we don't know because you didn't take the test yet" he said.
"I don't think I'm ready for the results Michael, what if it's positive?" I said slightly shaking.
"And what if it's negative...you sitting here crying scared if it would say positive do you know how many people want a child they would kill to be pregnant" he said
"........if I'm pregnant......we could put it up for adoption" I said looking at him. he looked at me with a blank expression.
"Ain't NO damn way I'm letting some strangers take my baby in" he said with discuss.
"You act like you want to become a father" I said crossing my arms.
"I'm not trippin...if your pregnant and wanna put it up for adoption you might as well give the baby to me because I don't mind taking care of a kid especially if it's mine..I'm not gonna let my baby grow up thinking that I didn't love him/her.....you don't want it Alyssa? give him/her to me so I could be the parent it needs" he said looking down on me.
"....That would make me look like the bad parent...i don't want to have a motherless child....do you know how bad that would make me look?.." I said with tears running down my face...i feel like shit.
"I'm not ready Michael, I can't have a baby, I don't want a baby" I said now sobbing feeling like my heart could drop at this very moment.
"Ok....if you are pregnant don't worry because when you have the baby you won't have to take care of it, I will have just my name on the birth information so I'll be the only parent and I will take it home with me and raise it while you live your perfect life baby free" he said backing up and turning to the window to leave clearly upset. I quickly grabbed his arm.
"Michael I know I sound so selfish maybe I'm just scared I just don't know ok but we don't know yet" I said looking at him.
"THATS BECAUSE YOU DIDNT TAKE THE TEST YET, YOU COULD EAILY WALK IN THAT BATHROOM AND PISS ON THEM DAMN STICKS AND WE COULD FINALLY KNOW SO WE COULD GET READY FOR THE NEXT STEP" He said yelling making me jump.
"Michael I need some time to think" i said walking to him.
"You always need time to think just go in the damn bathroom and take the fucking test so we can know...you not the only one that's gonna go through this I need to know" he said. He's right I'm sitting here thinking about myself not taking a minute to see if Michael is ok...i think he just putting this brave face on for me...he's trying to be strong I need to be strong too...we won't know until I take the test. I looked up at him.
"Ok" I simply said the turned walked to the bathroom. I took out the three pregnancy test. Once finished doing my business I looked at the box to see what to do next and it said wait three minutes.
"Are you ok in there...what's taking so long?" Michael said knocking on the door.
"I have to wait three minutes" I said
"Ok" he said then he was quiet again. Once the three test beeped my heart skipped a hard beat...oh god I'm so nervous I never been so nervous and frightened in my life what if I'm pregnant...ugh fuck I want know if I don't look. I slowly walked to the counter, when I made it there I closed my eyes for a few seconds and took a deep breath...and whispered to myself "everything will be fine" once I said that I opened my eyes and looked down at the three test.

Oh.My.God!!

*************************************

OK DONT HATE ME IF ITS TO SHORT BUT I HOPE IT MAKES IT UP FOR THE LOST TIME GUYS IM SORRY.

TELL ME HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THE CHAPTER COMMENT PLZ

HOW DO YOU LIKE IT DID IT FREAK YOU OUT TELL ME!!!! YOU KNOW I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS

COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE AND FOLLOW

(IGNORE THE MISTAKES PLZ)