Bad boy next door ch.28

I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE SO ANXOUS TO FIND OUT WHATS GONNA HAPPAN...SO LETS WAIT NO LONGER ;)

*************************************

Chapter 28

Oh.My.God

Pregnancy test one: Negative

Pregnancy test two: Negative

Pregnancy test three: Negative

All three of the test says negative...so much weight has lifted off my shoulders...(sigh) oh thank god, this made me feel so much better. God knew that me and Michael was not ready for a baby...so if I'm not pregnant my period must be just a little late yea.
This is fantastic geez I was so scared I can't have kids right now. I need to be more carful this was such a wake up call.

"Alyssa is everything ok?" Michael asked knocking on the door. Shit I almost forgot he was still here, I guess I should tell him the results now huh.

I pick up the three sticks and walked out the bathroom, of coarse Michael was standing right in front of me... waiting...patiently. Ok here it go's.
"Here" I said handing him the three sticks. He looked at me confused at first then looked down to read the test. While looking at all three of the test his face went blank I couldn't read his expression, he doesn't look to happy.
"I'm not pregnant" I muttered quietly walking closer to him. He was just staring at them not saying anything but then he frowned like he was disappointed.
"Michael" I whispered. he quickly looked up.
"You happy aren't you" he said frowning.
"Um well..yeah aren't you" I asked, he looked at me for a minute then suddenly walked to the bathroom and threw away the sticks. He came out looking upset.
"Sure you are" he said walking to my bed sitting down with his head in his hands.
"What's wrong with you" I asked ruder then I meant it.
"If you were pregnant you would of abort it would you" Michael said with discuss.
"What!! no Michael I would never do that" I said walking to him. Why is he so upset? what happened!
"So you would give it away" he said annoyed.
"Yes... I mean No..I mean...ughhh shit Michael" I said getting frustrated, what the hell is going on.
"Yea thought so" he said shaking his head.
"Michael aren't you happy I'm not pregnant, no baby, no diapers, no vomit, no crying, none of that type of responsibility we can live on with our lives Michael, we're not gonna be parents!" I said excitedly smiley at him. But he's not smiling back he doesn't look excited...whats wrong with him.

"Listen to yourself Alyssa, do you know how selfish you sound right now" he said standing up.
"Selfish? Michael I'm happy I'm not pregnant I can live my life like I want to" I said looking up at him confused. what is he getting at?
"You rather go to college and live a adult life then have a baby" he said. what the fuck? Does Michael want to be a father?
"Umm Duh Michael...having a baby will ruin all of that for me I can't have a kid now......you sound like you wanna be a father" I said folding my arms.
"And what if I do" he said getting my face.
"WHAT!!! there's no way that bad boy Michael jackson wants a baby...if I don't want one you sure don't neither"
"You sound like such a selfish spoiled brat" he said with so much venom and hate, how can he say that I thought we were on the same page.
"No Michael I don't...i sound like a topical teenage eighteen year old girl with a big future ahead of me, I want to go to college and get a good job, I want to get my life together, have my own money and my own house and be successful so when I do finally have a baby I could provide for it, give it what it wants without worry about money or asking my parents for money Michael. That's why I can't have a baby right now because in the future I want to be the best mom not some teenage girl that doesn't know what she's doing" I said with watery eyes looking up at him, he turned from angry to concerned but said nothing. After a minute of silence he spoke.
"I sorr-" I quickly cut him off by putting my finger on his lips. I want to know something.
"Do you actually want a baby Michael?" I softly asked looking at him in the eyes. He kept quiet for a moment then spoke.
"I...always loved kids....I dreamt of having some of my own" Michael softly said biting at the corner of his lip.
"But you so young Michael"
"Not really Alyssa I'll be twenty real soon" he said grabbing me by my waist pulling me closer.
"I know but you have a life to live"
"Alyssa I am filthy rich I mean look around our house look crazy big I don't have to go to college and find a job...i have more money then a plastic surgeon I can provide more then our child need" he said
"Michael you sound so arrogant" I said rolling my eyes.
"Whatever I'm just saying that I can get what a baby needs I could love a child to the fullest"
"Michael I didn't know you felt like this for a kid" he said surprised. wow.
"Not a kid, my kid" he said.
"Yea"
"But things happen for a reason I guess god said I don't need a baby right now" Michael said shaking his head.
"No we don't" I said smiling, he smiled back then leaned in to kiss me. Suddenly his phone ringed...dammit...He picked it up and looked at the I.d.

"Hello" he answered. "No I'm at Alyssa's why......yea.....what!!!......is she ok.......that's crazy!......alright I'll be there....bye" he hung up and stuffing his phone in his pocket.
"Baby I have an emergency I need to go right now" he said walking towards the window.
"Wait what happened?" I quickly asked.
"I'll tell you when I get back I gotta go bye" and with that he left.

What the fuck just happened?

*************************************

FINALLY RIGHT? HAHAHA THERE ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON ;)

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THAT AND I HOPE I DIDNT DISAPPOINT ANYONE IM SORRY IF I DID.

OK SO I HAVE THIS NEW INSTAGRAM GUYS ITS A MJ FAN PAGE I WANT YOU GUYS TO FOLLOW ME ON THERE I UPLOAD TUNS OF OUR BABY MICHAEL ;) I DONT HAVE MUCH FOLLOWERS BECUZ ITS NEW BUT PLZ TAKE THE TIME OUT AND FOLLOW I WOULD LOVE THAT SO MUCH ITS

MissDirtyDiana_ Go follow it now guys :D

COMMENT ON THE CHAPTER AND TELL ME HOW YOU FEEL YO KNOW I LOVE UR FEEDBACK.
SORR IF ITS SHORT

I LOVE YOU MOONWALKERS ❤️💋

(IGNORE THE MISTAKES PLZ)