Bad boy next door ch.19

SORRY FOR THE WAIT I HOPE YOU GUYS NOT MAD AT ME :/ BUT YEA ENJOY ;)

**********************************

Chapter 19

"Oh Alyssa what the hell are you doing" Courtney said annoyed.

"Sorry I don't know what to do...I really like him but I'm scared he's gonna hurt me" I finally admit...we all know who Michael is and what's he's known for so I can't bring myself trust Michael like he wants me to.

"Have you saw Michael do anything bad besides punch the shit outta josh since he's been back" court said

"Um well no but-" Courtney cuts me off. "exactly so give the poor boy a chance" she said while poking her lip out jokingly.

"What if he hurts me court...I don't wanna take that chance" I said shaking my head.

"(Sigh) he loves you Alyssa c'mon do it"

"I'll think about" I said laying back.

"Alyssa for crying out loud its so obvious that you love him and you don't wanna lose him...so stop messing with his emotions!!" court said practically yelling at me...jeez relax.

"Ok court I'm going talk to him about how I feel"

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

"Michael..stop, what the hell?" I said giggling while he trying to tickle me.

"I love that sound" he said sitting down.

"What sound?" I asked

"Your giggles" he said looking at me

"Um ook" I said awkwardly

"Alyssa what is going on you acting weird"

"We need to talk" I said

"About what" he said

"(Sigh) Michael I don't think I can do this" I said not looking at him

"Wait what you mean"

"This Michael...us...i don't think WE can work out" I said quoting the *we* part.

"(Sigh) what's wrong now?" he said getting frustrated

"Michael...why do you want me? I'm nothing like those girls you usually with" I said

"Exactly Alyssa..your not that's why I feel the way I feel about you...you know, this isn't easy for me I'm not the one to say these type of things to a girl so be lucky" he said walking up to me, I backed up till I was against the wall.

"But someday you will get tired of me and want someone that can forfill your needs the way you want to"

"Alyssa if this is about sex then you don't have to worry about nothing, i'll wait i'll wait as long as you want me to it could be five years from now and i'll still be here with you loving you till the end" Michael said in one breath. I just looked at him with shock, there's no way he's gonna wait that long Michael is known for sex. He's gonna get tired of me.

"Michael I know five years is way to long for you, one day your gonna get tired of waiting and decide to have sex with someone else...you know what they say, if I'm not giving it to you then someone else will" I said shaking my head

"Then you would leave me...and I don't wanna take that chance. (sigh) I can't see myself without you, hanging out with you is amazing it's like I can't go a day without seeing you, your so beautiful and sexy when I came back from juvenile and saw you through my window I was stunned you grew up so much..your not that weird shapeless girl anymore. I had to take that offer when your mom invited me for breakfast......i wanted to see you" he said walking towards me, I'm still shocked...omg is this real I can't believe this, this is something I never thought Michael would say...to anyone...

"(Sigh) Michael your so used to getting anything you want from a girl and being with me....your gonna get tired and bored....you gonna want something better" I said looking down.

"Alyssa what's better huh? you think I'm gonna run to them sluts I used to mess with...Alyssa ever since I started hanging out with you I realized how stupid I was to even fuck them how disgusted I am with them. I could never past something up so pure and amazing as you...I'm not the same person I was before and you are one of the reasons why" Michael said looking into my eyes just less then a foot away from me. Oh jeez, that's deep. Could Michael be telling me the truth? Did he change? Well I don't ever really see him with the sluts he used to be with...i never herd about him getting in trouble. Im so confused I just don't know what to do.

"Michael...i don't know"

"What don't you know Alyssa huh, I would never cheat on you, I would never leave you. what more can I say for you to believe me" he said putting he hands on my shoulder looking into my grey eyes.

"I don't know" I said innocently. Michael just looked at me with a blank expression then all of a sudden he got on his knees in front of me. Holly shit what is he doing no no no no no shit get up Michael.

"Is this what you want me to do huh? get on my knees? what can I do to make you believe me? what can I do to have you trust me? i'll do anything Alyssa, i'll do anything to be with you........I don't normally do this ok and you know that so doing this in front of you isn't easy..." he said looking up at me...I'm speechless I don't know what to say. I'm standing looking down at Michael shocked.

Michael crawled closer, holding me by my butt while his head on the very lower part of my stomach practically on my crouch...not caring he squeezed me, hugging into me like his life depending on it, I hold the wall a little bit so I won't fall over.

"Please Alyssa let me prove it to you, let me show you that I changed, that I'm not that person anymore, that I can try to be the best boyfriend in the world...please Alyssa I love you"

I closed my eyes then look down at him while he's looking up at me with watery eyes. Holly fuck is he about to cry...shit shit shit noo don't Michael don't. I touched his face while shaking my head.

"Don't Michael...please don't cry please don't"

"I just...the way I feel about you is so deep and overwhelmingly...i need you Alyssa please say yes...let me love you, I'm practically begging and you know damn well I don't do this shit...that has to tell you that this is real" he said looking up at me. Oh god he's right, normally don't do nothing like this...he has to be telling the truth. he can't be playing me because if he was he wouldn't be almost crying. I have to make my decision.

"Michael can I please think about this?"

"But you been thinking how much time do you need?" he said standing up getting irritated, jeez his emotions change fast.

"Just a little bit more time..." I said looking up at him.

'Tell me tomorrow Alyssa"

"Ok" I said gently pushing him so I can have some space to walk to the window.

"I'll see you tomorrow Michael" I said looking back at him.

"I want the answer tomorrow Alyssa please" he said

"Yes ok Michael" I said then climbed out his window then the tree, damn I don't know how he can climb this thing it's scary as hell.

Once I took my shower and got my business tooken care of I laid down turned on my side and slowly drift to sleep with a hell of a lot to think of.

Tomorrow will be my final decision.

************************************

OOOH MICHAEL YOU SENSITIVE, SEXY BASTARD LOL XD

OK SO HERE IT IS I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS...I TOLD YOU I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU..I THINK I DID ;) WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GONNA HAPPEN?...IT COULD BE THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT YOU THINK SO BE CAREFUL LOL

COMMENT OF WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE CHAPTER AND TELL ME HOW YOU FEEL I WOULD LOVE IT.

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED AND LOVED IT BECAUSE I HAVE A OKAY FEELING ABOUT IT...SORRY THAT IT'S SHORT.

COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE AND FOLLOW PLZ

(IGNORE THE MISTAKES PLZ)