Bad boy next door ch.31

GOD I HATE BEING SICK, WHY DO THESE THINGS HAPPEN TO ME!!! BUT ANYWAY HERE IS CH.31

*************************************

Chapter 31

Alyssa's POV

One week later

Oh my goodness, I broke up with Michael. No no no nooo. Why did I do that? God knows how much I love him I shouldn't have done that. Why am I freaking out so late it's been a week since I saw him, well because I told him to stay away from me, I didn't answer any of his calls and didn't reply to none of his texts....I can't believe we're not together, I miss him so much.

What? no Michael been cheating on me this whole time. He's been lying to me in my face, I knew I wasn't enough for him. It's Michael Jackson we're talking about, he's the biggest hoe in this fucking city of course he can't stick with one girl.

How can I be so sure? what if he telling me the truth and that bitch Lisa really is lying? Ugh I don't know what going on.

I just broke up with Michael, why? because he's been cheating on me. Yea that's it. That my story and I'm sticking to it.

Michael POV

It's been a week since I saw Alyssa and it's driving me nuts. I was telling her the truth, I know what I used to be and I get why she would feel cautious but I did nothing wrong.

Why would Lisa text me that? I didn't go see her.

I'm pasting my room back and forward for twelve minutes trying figure this mess out. People would think I'm crazy if they saw me doing this.

Maybe Lisa just text me by mistake, I mean she has to because I haven't been talking to her. Shit this is so confusing, there is only one way to find out. Call her.

I walked to my bed sitting down while picking up my phone off my dresser then press call from the number Lisa text from. I sat there waiting for her to pick up.....

"Hello?" Lisa said on the other end, ugh she sound so nasal, why did we go out again?

"Lisa what the fuck is wrong with you are you crazy!!" I said practically yelling through the phone.

"Aww Michael is that anyway to speak to a woman" Lisa said giggling through the phone, is she serious right now?

"Lisa don't fuck with me, why in the hell would you text me that knowing I have a girlfriend" I said angrily.

"Oooh what on earth are you talking about Mikey" she said in her high pitched flirty voice.

"Don't call me that you know damn well what I'm talking about, why did you text me?"

"Hmm I knew she would see it Michael" she said chuckling.

"How would you know that" I asked confused.

"Because you leave your phone hanging around all the time" she said, she has a point.

" ok...how did you know I was today" I asked, she can't answer that one.

"Lucky guess" she chuckled

"What was the fucking point in you doing that do you know what you did, you caused our relationship to end" I said yelling.

"Since when did you care anyway huh? You don't give a fuck about having a girlfriend all you want is to fuck" she said getting mad.

"Look leave Alyssa alone" I said through clenched teeth..she really pushing it.

"Why? your in love?" she said laughing in the phone.

"Just stay away from her and definitely away from me" I said seriously.

"But I want you baby" she said with a innocent flirty voice.

"To bad I'm taken"

"Ha since when have you ever been faithful, oh this female has you wrapped around her skinny fingers" she said chuckling, evil bitch.

"Whatever Lisa just leave us alone" I said.

"But Michael I miss you don't you miss me, I know you miss how I used to rock your world" she said flirting

"Please your not even half as good as Alyssa" I said smirking knowing how true it is

"Plus your pussy was way to loose anyway" I said discussed..cant believe I was so into these sluts.

"Uho the virgin is fucking you? hahahahaa omg I can't believe this" she said laughing like an hyena on the other end.

"So what ok she's better then any girl I've been with and you fucked that up with your lie" I'm so fucking mad I feel like going to her house and kill her, fuck!!

"Fuck her Michael come back to something that's real I'll make you cum so many times your fall straight to sleep" she said

"Ugh no Lisa shut the fuck up and don't you dare talk about my girl like that....you fucking stay away from Alyssa or I swear you'll regret it" I said through clenched teeth.

"What you gonna do" she said challengingly.

"I'll get a bitch to fuck you up on sight you got that now stay away from her" I said the hung up the phone

Im going to get my baby back, maybe not today or tomorrow but soon.

*************************************

THIS ALL IM GIVING YOU TONIGHT. ITS LATE AS HELL HERE.

SO HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS ONE...IM NOT FEELING THIS CHAPTER BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE.

COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS GUYS I WANNA KNOW WHAT THINK.

FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM
👇👇👇👇👇👇
MissDirtyDiana_

COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE, FOLLOW

(IGNORE THE MISTAKES PLZ💋)