Bad boy next door ch. 29

OK SO I WANTED TO UPDATE A LITTLE EARLY TONIGHT...WHY BCUZ I WANTED TOO LOL ;) BUT THIS ONE IS GONNA BE A LIL SHORT SO.....SOWWY :/

*****************************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 29

What the hell he is so in a rush to...i wonder what happened, i hope its not his mom because that would really suck.

As i was about tho take a shower my phone rang.

"hello?" i answered

"omg alyssa did you here what happened!!!!" courtney screemed through the phone

"whats wrong" i said worried, i hope its isnt something that not gonna give me greef.

"you know lisa from school?" she asked, how can i forget

"ugh yea" i said disgussed, i never liked lisa she used to pick on me, i didnt tell you this but thats michaels ex girlfriend they broke up before he went to juvinile because she cheated on him....i know right, who would cheat on that sexy son of a bitch.

"she got in a car reck today" she wispered. oh wow thats tragic

"oh..um...is she ok" i asked, i mean i may not like her but i would never wish for someone to die.

"I think so...i heard she just broke her arm"

"so why is everyone making this such a big deal" i asked, like cmon is that it.

"you know lisa is the most popular girl in school everyone was so worried about they it girl" she said with an attitude, she hates her too.

"Michael just left someone was just telling him something happened and he rushed out like it was he mother or something" i said confused.

"well you better check that because you know lisa is Michael is his ex girlfriend"

"um yea i gotta go" i said and quickly hung up the phone

Ok what the fuck is going on so basicly Michael rushed to be on lisa's side right? ok you know what this makes so much since to me...he sounded so worried when he found out the news...he didnt even wanna tell me where he was going. Why is it so hard to tell me where he's going I know he would go fucking world war three on me if i just up and leave. But would I worried if josh got in a wreck...i probaby would...maybe im over reacting. I dont know...they was together a one point....what if he's still care about her or wrost..in love. God i hope not that would really hurt me.

Im sitting her waiting for Michael not worried but anxious I wanna talk to him about what happened..i'll pretend like i didnt know about lisa car wreck shit.

I thought that when you have a boyfriend youll be happy? not have so much problems i mean we argue all the time i dont wanna cause no more problems i just want our relationship to grow i mean what if its not lisa but if it is whatever we will just talk it through when he come back.

Why did he run off like that tho? I just don't understand...

Two hours later

"Alyssa open up" Michael said knocking on the window.
"Why are you knocking so hard I'm right here" I said with an attitude.
"Sorry...whats up your ass?" he said confused.
"Nothing I just don't like all that noise" I said annoyed, who knocks like that?
"Alright mybad" he said then smirked while walking to me.
"Aren't you glad I'm back" he said then start kissing me on my neck, I quickly pushed him away but not meaning to.
"What was that for" he said confused
"I'm so sorry it was a reflexes" I said looking at him.
"Um ok" he said then grabbed my waist.
"Michael can we talk?" I asked
"Sure" he simply said, we sat down and looked him in the eyes.
"Where did you go...i don't wanna fight just be honest please" I said softly
"Ok because I hate fight with you... Paul called me and told me his girlfriend Lilly was in the hospital, she fell down stairs and hit her head, she's in a coma...he wanted me to be there with him" Michael explained, whoa I did not see that coming. So all this time he was with Paul...wait what about Lisa doesn't he know about hey.
"Omg Michael that terrible" I said worried, Lilly was soo sweet and nice she try's to talk to me in school but her bitchy friends get in the way all the time.
"Yeah I know, we don't know if she will wake up....Paul is deviated" Michael said.
"Wait so you wasn't with Lisa?" I asked unexpected, oh shit
"Why would I be with her" he said confused. Ok he didn't know...well I might as well tell him.
"She got in a car wreck" I said
"Oh wow really???, what the hell happened now? " Michael said confused again
"You didn't hear? that's why I thought you left" I said.
"I didn't know...how did you know about that?" he asked
"Court told me"
"Oh well is she alright" he asked shrugging.
"You don't sound too worried" I said smirking.
"I don't give a damn about her...I probably wouldn't have left if that was the case...what she got to do with me" he said. I giggled shaking my head.
"Michael that's so rude what if she died" I said smirking at him
"Mhm what happened to her?" he asked.
"Nothing she just broke her arm" I said shrugging.
"...Wow now I really wouldn't go see her" he said
"Court said everyone was worrying about her" I said annoyed
"Pfft of course they go worry about that bitch...she like queen Elizabeth in school" he said rudely
"Michael stop being so mean" I said laughing at him
"Whatever...hey baby do you mind if I stay the night here" he asked softly
"Sure but why" I asked
"Because I just want to"
"Fine" I said He smirked then went to the window.
"I need to get some clothes" he said the left

As I was about to go in the rest room Michael phone beeped, I didn't know Michael left his phone. Out of curiousness I went to check, once I picked up his I saw who text him...and my blood boiled.

Lisa: Hey baby I can't wait to see you again I love you <3.

Oh fuck no!!!

*************************************

OH SHIT MAJOR DRAMA IS COMING THROUGH HAHAHA

OK SO IM UPLOADED A LIL EARLIER THEN I PLANED BECAUSE I HAVE SHIT LOADS OF CHRISTMAS SHOPPING TO DO SO I HAD TO PUT THIS ONE OUT FOR NOW BUT IM SORRY ITS SHORT...BUT YOU LOVE ME RIGHT...YEA?....OK :D

COMMENT UR LOVELY COMMENTS THAT I LOVE SO MUCH!!!!!!

FOLLOW ME ON MY NEW INSTAGRAM MissDirtyDiana_
PLZ FOLLOW MY MJ PAGE ;)

(IGNORE THE MISTAKES PLZ) ❤️